There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread

Originally posted by jonr422000:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Roman does a horrible job calling the offense, he has, and will continue lose games for us.

Fangio does a horrible job calling the defense, he has, and will continue to lose games for us.

Frankly, the novelty of this entire coaching staff has worn off. If we lose the second seed and do not go deep into the playoffs, I call for the entire coaching staff to be fired. Sick of all the gimmick plays, the prevent defense being played against Tom Brady, and JH allowing this to happen. smh.

lulz, who fires a 10 win playoff team coaching staff. Ya'll need to
chillax
Does anyone remember what is was like just 3yrs ago? How can you even think like this? The 9ers won the game and your not happy, I sure the hell am. The only thing that matters is WINS if its by 1 point or 101 points.

But the point we're making is that we wont continue to win if we play like we did tonight. We got lucky tonight, pure and simple.
We shouldn't have wasted so much clock at the end of the 1st half. That was a bonehead move that I called the moment I saw them doing that. We ended up not being able to take a shot on 2nd and 3rd and goal. Coulda been 21-3 half.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Roman does a horrible job calling the offense, he has, and will continue lose games for us.

Fangio does a horrible job calling the defense, he has, and will continue to lose games for us.

Frankly, the novelty of this entire coaching staff has worn off. If we lose the second seed and do not go deep into the playoffs, I call for the entire coaching staff to be fired. Sick of all the gimmick plays, the prevent defense being played against Tom Brady, and JH allowing this to happen. smh.

lulz, who fires a 10 win playoff team coaching staff. Ya'll need to chillax

LOL You think? Yep. Fire Harbaugh. He hasnt done much for this franchise.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
But the point we're making is that we wont continue to win if we play like we did tonight. We got lucky tonight, pure and simple.

No more like NE was lucky they were able to get back into this game.
The fire Harbaugh comments are obviously stupid, BUT....

The coaches really do need to learn how to manage a lead better when there is still a lot of game left. They go into clock bleed mode WAY too early.
wtf
Originally posted by Jcool:

No more like NE was lucky they were able to get back into this game.

That wasn't luck at all. Brady tore apart Fangio's horrible soft zone prevent. Fangio's lucky he has a job.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
That wasn't luck at all. Brady tore apart Fangio's horrible soft zone prevent. Fangio's lucky he has a job.

100% pure luck.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for SofaKing.
Originally posted by captveg:
The fire Harbaugh comments are obviously stupid, BUT....

The coaches really do need to learn how to manage a lead better when there is still a lot of game left. They go into clock bleed mode WAY too early.

Can't argue with that.

We went into kill the clock mode early in the 3rd quarter. Way too soon to try and milk the clock against an explosive offense like that. It took us out of our rhythm and resulted in many 3 and outs.

Coaches need to do a better job of recognizing when they should slam on the accelerator and when to put on the brakes.
Siap but I hate it when it comes on up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIq_kYuhI0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
not this s**t again.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not this s**t again.

This.
Swear there's a new thread on this everyday
Sorry I didnt know my bad
For those of you who are unaware, today is Jim Harbaugh's 49th birthday. Of all the days for it to fall on, it's the 49ers biggest game of the year, against the biggest rival the 49ers currently have, and if they win they clinch the division, and hold off Green Bay for a first round bye. Some say there are no such thing as coincidences, this may be an example of that...

I for one do not see the 49er players failing to have the generosity and kindness to give Jim what he wants for his birthday, a win against the Seahawks in their house and a division title.

Happy birthday Jim, tonight you get your present.