LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
i think he is saying jim is not willing on a touch down rather than a field goal , but akers is struggling time to bring some one in asap
Brady's been throwing more passes on the bench then in the game in the second quarter, Jim is doing just fine.
Roman does a horrible job calling the offense, he has, and will continue lose games for us.

Fangio does a horrible job calling the defense, he has, and will continue to lose games for us.

Frankly, the novelty of this entire coaching staff has worn off. If we lose the second seed and do not go deep into the playoffs, I call for the entire coaching staff to be fired. Sick of all the gimmick plays, the prevent defense being played against Tom Brady, and JH allowing this to happen. smh.
Yep.
but he does a great job winning games tho
Jim is doing fine. Oh btw he just clinched the team's 2nd consecutive playoff berth.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jim is doing fine. Oh btw he just clinched the team's 2nd consecutive playoff berth.

Barely. This game should have never been this close. Blowing a 28 point lead in one quarter of play is ridiculous.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Roman does a horrible job calling the offense, he has, and will continue lose games for us.

Fangio does a horrible job calling the defense, he has, and will continue to lose games for us.

Frankly, the novelty of this entire coaching staff has worn off. If we lose the second seed and do not go deep into the playoffs, I call for the entire coaching staff to be fired. Sick of all the gimmick plays, the prevent defense being played against Tom Brady, and JH allowing this to happen. smh.

lulz, who fires a 10 win playoff team coaching staff. Ya'll need to chillax
Originally posted by Janitor:

Who fires a QB who won 19 of his last 24 starts? If we can fire players who are having good years, we can fire coaches having mediocre years.

Ya ok

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Who fires a QB who won 19 of his last 24 starts? If we can fire players who are having good years, we can fire coaches having mediocre years.

He kind of has you there....

Does anyone remember what is was like just 3yrs ago? How can you even think like this? The 9ers won the game and your not happy, I sure the hell am. The only thing that matters is WINS if its by 1 point or 101 points.
Originally posted by jonr422000:

lulz, who fires a 10 win playoff team coaching staff. Ya'll need to
chillax
Does anyone remember what is was like just 3yrs ago? How can you even think like this? The 9ers won the game and your not happy, I sure the hell am. The only thing that matters is WINS if its by 1 point or 101 points.

But the point we're making is that we wont continue to win if we play like we did tonight. We got lucky tonight, pure and simple.
We shouldn't have wasted so much clock at the end of the 1st half. That was a bonehead move that I called the moment I saw them doing that. We ended up not being able to take a shot on 2nd and 3rd and goal. Coulda been 21-3 half.

LOL You think? Yep. Fire Harbaugh. He hasnt done much for this franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone