There are 410 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I still don't get how we lose to Stanton @ARI STL after our bye week and OAK after we've rested ten days! This is unacceptable!

how do we lose leads at half time, how do we not score points in the second half of games? no offense to the " we just need to stay status quo and tweak in the off season " crowd, but that stuff and lack of energy, desire and urgency in some of the games like last week again is unacceptable. not to mention the s**tty pass protection that has always been a issue with this team for three years and the coaches have been either unable or unwilling to fix it,, not to mention playclock issues that have been here for three years as well.
"Nothing's wrong with the offensive schemes/philosophy, Romans not the problem, he's got fireworks up his sleeve, this offense is about to 'POP' and light the league on fire forreals..."

Yeah f**king right. I've heard that for years and yup, still a turd. Roman is done (good riddance) and if JH wants to go down with him, so be it. Bandwagons can go follow them to their next team since this one will never amount to anything without them. Who cares that we still have top talent, a top GM, an elite defensive coaching staff that suffered far more blows defensively and still produced a top 5 defense that put the team in a position to win when HaRoman's offense flopped over and over again?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I wish I had a family - EVERYONE is gone.

Andy made a huge mistake.

Family is everything, then come comes friendship.

Really? Sorry to hear that. We'll be your family. Oh wait that means I can't ban you!

So I guess it will be: go to your room!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This. When we're down the s**tter for the next 5-10 years, I hope the "the grass is always greener" fans enjoy it. Three years of such success, and only one down year, and we're going to throw it all away because the front office's egos can't stand competing with Harbaugh's. I can't believe how f**king stupid this crap is.

so you have talked to the ghost of bill walsh in a seance and know we will suck for the next five to ten years if jh leaves? just because you think it, wish it or hope for it,, does not mean it will happen. i have faith in the front office to not repeat the mistake of past front offices and not have a plan of action, if jh leaves. i have faith in our players who will be coming back. how about having a open mind for a new coach with new ideas, new energy and above all a new oc instead of slashing your wrists preparing for the end of the world. if jh stays, great, but he has to fire some coaches, if he does not, so beit and we move on
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
"Nothing's wrong with the offensive schemes/philosophy, Romans not the problem, he's got fireworks up his sleeve, this offense is about to 'POP' and light the league on fire forreals..."

Yeah f**king right. I've heard that for years and yup, still a turd. Roman is done (good riddance) and if JH wants to go down with him, so be it. Bandwagons can go follow them to their next team since this one will never amount to anything without them. Who cares that we still have top talent, a top GM, an elite defensive coaching staff that suffered far more blows defensively and still produced a top 5 defense that put the team in a position to win when HaRoman's offense flopped over and over again?

neon said nothing wrong, we were supposed to explode last year,, this year with all of our new shiny toys we were going to be elite. ck needs some help in regards to coaching. that way he will not be throwing picks right to people like sherman... oh and people can spare the o line injury excuse,, the line has been horses**t in pass protection for three years,, ck and his footwork just covered it up better than alex did
Originally posted by cciowa:
This. When we're down the s**tter for the next 5-10 years, I hope the "the grass is always greener" fans enjoy it. Three years of such success, and only one down year, and we're going to throw it all away because the front office's egos can't stand competing with Harbaugh's. I can't believe how f**king stupid this crap is.

so you have talked to the ghost of bill walsh in a seance and know we will suck for the next five to ten years if jh leaves? just because you think it, wish it or hope for it,, does not mean it will happen. i have faith in the front office to not repeat the mistake of past front offices and not have a plan of action, if jh leaves. i have faith in our players who will be coming back. how about having a open mind for a new coach with new ideas, new energy and above all a new oc instead of slashing your wrists preparing for the end of the world. if jh stays, great, but he has to fire some coaches, if he does not, so beit and we move on

Yeah, I'm wishing for that to happen.

This isn't basketball where you can plug and chug, and talent alone can even get buffoons like Mark Jackson to the second round. Coaching means everything in football, and I'll take a proven winner over anything else. We had talent with Singletary, and we went 6-10.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This isn't basketball where you can plug and chug, and talent alone can even get buffoons like Mark Jackson to the second round. Coaching means everything in football, and I'll take a proven winner over anything else. We had talent with Singletary, and we went 6-10.

I agree with you blunt, I think there are some lean years coming ahead for this team.

Agreed. The big difference this time around. Trent Baalke is not Terry Donahue.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
what is the assurance that we are gonna continue to be competetive under Harbaugh for the next 5 years..

Would you all be happy if Harbaugh's record and coaching result is similar to Jason Garrett's last 5 years??
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

so you know that the next person we hire , if jh leaves,, will be a buffoon? i wish i had my hand on the pulse of the franchise like you do

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I agree with you blunt, I think there are some lean years coming ahead for this team.

jesus, jh is only a man, he is no god. he can be replaced and we can continue to be good.
Why should we have faith in the front office? The only good choice they made was harbs. They're gonna do some stupid s**t and promote tomsula. They are asking for it by not giving harbs the keys.
Originally posted by b9er37:
Why should we have faith in the front office? The only good choice they made was harbs. They're gonna do some stupid s**t and promote tomsula. They are asking for it by not giving harbs the keys.

Yes. That is the ONLY good thing they have done.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
what is the assurance that we are gonna continue to be competetive under Harbaugh for the next 5 years..

Would you all be happy if Harbaugh's record and coaching result is similar to Jason Garrett's last 5 years??

how do some seem to know , as they breathlessly proclaim ,we are going to suck for ten years, if coach goes? it goes both ways
Originally posted by b9er37:

So you want Jim to do his QB shuffling routine with the 53 man roster. No thx! You guys have gotta consider our scheme and where we've failed and when we've failed. Things have to get better because this is unacceptable!
Share 49ersWebzone