There are 231 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
We need to try and marry the system to our team strengths.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Talks about 49ers at the 1:40 mark.

#t=100
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 1, 2014 at 2:14 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erLegend:
Originally posted by verb1der:
they should've kept Alex Smith....

no one is saying we should have kept Smith, we are saying the scheme we have doesn't fit Colin Kaepernick's talents.

And how is Alex supposed to fit in his system!?....we're not a dink and dunk offense. lol
Haters gonna hate. But we are trying to put square pegs in round holes.

no one is saying we should have kept Smith, we are saying the scheme we have doesn't fit Colin Kaepernick's talents.

And how is Alex supposed to fit in his system!?....we're not a dink and dunk offense. lol

We have a bunch of possession receivers and a broken top-5 tight end. If Hunter was healthy this seems like a very Alex Smith friendly offense.
we need some speed.

can we draft for speed on offence.
we need some speed.

can we draft for speed on offence.

*checks Baalke's patented measurables chart*

No.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

We have a bunch of possession receivers and a broken top-5 tight end. If Hunter was healthy this seems like a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

But that's pretty much the same type of personnel Alex had when he was here, and they still got rid of him because no defense fears Alex Smith. Andy Reid is now learning this as we speak.

But that's pretty much the same type of personnel Alex had when he was here, and they still got rid of him because no defense fears Alex Smith. Andy Reid is now learning this as we speak.

Crabs + VD + nobody. Even Stevie would have probably helped a lot, he seems like a receiver that Alex could work with. Also, I didn't say a successful offense, I said a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

he just said they should have kept AS, dude is trolling

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

so you follow me around here and comment on almost every post I make yet I'm the troll ?

Some of this is game plan," former 49ers cornerback and radio analyst Eric Davis said Friday on NFL Network. "You heard Richard Sherman say in his postgame interview he was expecting certain routes. If you stick to the same things from an offensive gameplan standpoint, good players are going to read it and know it. ... You have to look at it from the coaching staff standpoint and start changing things up."
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

so you follow me around here and comment on almost every post I make yet I'm the troll ?

Some of this is game plan," former 49ers cornerback and radio analyst Eric Davis said Friday on NFL Network. "You heard Richard Sherman say in his postgame interview he was expecting certain routes. If you stick to the same things from an offensive gameplan standpoint, good players are going to read it and know it. ... You have to look at it from the coaching staff standpoint and start changing things up."

you said no one is saying to keep AS, when you posted it...do you read your own posts or are you plagiarizing other peoples comments ?
Again, all you do is follow me around. Do you read my comments? no one said keep Smith; we said establish a scheme that suits the skills of the QB.
Again, all you do is follow me around. Do you read my comments? no one said keep Smith; we said establish a scheme that suits the skills of the QB.

when people slang BS around

You said should have kept smith for this scheme..you dont remember ?

if you ever watch smith play, you would know this scheme is the total opposite of what smith does on the field

how can you not know that ?

Crabs + VD + nobody. Even Stevie would have probably helped a lot, he seems like a receiver that Alex could work with. Also, I didn't say a successful offense, I said a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

You know what they really should've done is keep Colt Mccoy. He threw for 392 yards, and 3 TDs vs the Colts. Alex and Kaep never done that! lol
Share 49ersWebzone