LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 180 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Dennis Erickson, Mike Nolan, and Mike Singletary were a combined 46-82 in 8 years. Jim Harbaugh is 38-13-1 through last Sunday.

That's all that needs to be said.

What this guy said. Look at Oakland and how much they have struggled. Do people really want to risk going back to that?

49ers are blessed with a top notch coach and a top notch GM, lock them both up for the next 5 years at least.

Hey, Harbaugh haters - Dennis Allen is available! Should York make the bold move?
One thing I do know is that Jed is running the team right now in his parents stead and if he knows Jim is his coach then with the windfall of dough he is receiving from his new stadium then he better pony up the dough yesterday when it is time to do so. If Jed has any inclination that Jim is not his guy then he better have Jim's replacement ready and waiting because as Jed himself said when he was recruiting Jim "money won't be an issue". It is soon time for Jed to put his joey where his mouth is. NFL owners are making and will make tons of dough and if Jim is your guy you break him off a proper chunk Jed
Add Bruce Miller to the growing list of players who support Harbaugh (on the Tom Tolbert Show).
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Add Bruce Miller to the growing list of players who support Harbaugh (on the Tom Tolbert Show).

i cant imagine players wanna bash a HC who won consistently.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
One thing I do know is that Jed is running the team right now in his parents stead and if he knows Jim is his coach then with the windfall of dough he is receiving from his new stadium then he better pony up the dough yesterday when it is time to do so. If Jed has any inclination that Jim is not his guy then he better have Jim's replacement ready and waiting because as Jed himself said when he was recruiting Jim "money won't be an issue". It is soon time for Jed to put his joey where his mouth is. NFL owners are making and will make tons of dough and if Jim is your guy you break him off a proper chunk Jed
Tightwads always say moneys not an issue.......................................................but
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Yeah, when asked he said something like, There are a lot of playmakers on this team and they all want to contribute. I read that as guys who don't get their touches whine.
I really dont want to revisite the dark ages you see what happened when they fired Mooch.
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
I really dont want to revisite the dark ages you see what happened when they fired Mooch.

Exactly, sign Mr Harbaugh... Like someone said before. He is our maniac......
Good to see veterans coming to coaches defense.
You know, it may just be that Harbaugh wants out. Fed up with player issues, the GM of stone, and the douchey beat writers for this team. If Harbaugh was ever let go he would be unemployed for a pair of seconds. He might even be able to finagle head coach and GM power in his next gig.

The issue is that a team that would want him would probably need to be a rebuilt, and would most likely suck for awhile. But a mansion on the water in Miami might ease his pain.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Sep 30, 2014 at 5:55 PM ]

Originally posted by 16to87:
Tightwads always say moneys not an issue.......................................................but

Not sure how you can associate Jed with being a tightwad.

Yeah, when asked he said something like, There are a lot of playmakers on this team and they all want to contribute. I read that as guys who don't get their touches whine.

Thats really what im thinking, i think if Crabs did whine to Deion its rooted in this. I think Crabs thinks hes open all the time or something. The guy is good but hes not all that fast and not above average in overall size. Good hands though. Hope Crabs wasn't chirping to Deion though, but i just envisioned players maybe on Offense b***h cause the offense can be so disjointed sometimes and doesn't consistently make playmakers appear sans Frank Gore and Vernon Davis.
Originally posted by jcashen87:

Thats really what im thinking, i think if Crabs did whine to Deion its rooted in this. I think Crabs thinks hes open all the time or something. The guy is good but hes not all that fast and not above average in overall size. Good hands though. Hope Crabs wasn't chirping to Deion though, but i just envisioned players maybe on Offense b***h cause the offense can be so disjointed sometimes and doesn't consistently make playmakers appear sans Frank Gore and Vernon Davis.

Then that would make Crabtree a liar because he came to the defense of Harbaugh as well. I think these sources are BS, media is looking to find something else wrong with the 49ers (and they have been wrong many times before), or they found some no-name scrub as a "source."
OK...it's not the players, Balke...probably not Jed...the assistant coaches don't wear suits...must be Paraag!

If we knew who hired Mangini...hmm...father in law is an agent...he was a very good head coach who was let down by both teams he worked for...they refused to win very often...

May I borrow that tin foil hat?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by 16to87:

Not sure how you can associate Jed with being a tightwad.

Uh, really? He didn't buy out his dad.
Share 49ersWebzone