There are 212 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Lol bench Kaep for sunshine and fire harbs forrrrrr who?

The Defensive Line Coach.what His name? He can coach hell why wait when you can PANIC NOW Harbs is gone anyway after this season.
Two words. John gruden. Please?
Originally posted by 49erjonny:

Hmmmmm. I Like it!!
I blame execution, not coaching. it's not like harbaugh forgot how to coach, we must support him and our team.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Lol bench Kaep for sunshine and fire harbs forrrrrr who?

Right. Those are the questions we need to start working on.
Something has to be said about a team that keeps committing stupid stupid penalties. A well coached team does not make these types of mistakes.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Something has to be said about a team that keeps committing stupid stupid penalties. A well coached team does not make these types of mistakes.

There was only really one. The Culliver one was BS
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
I blame execution, not coaching. it's not like harbaugh forgot how to coach, we must support him and our team.

REALLY did you see the LAST 3 Games...and the players are NOT executing? you HAVE to HAVE SOMETHING to execute..Sheesh a Harbu=augh/GoRo Homer
Originally posted by 49erjonny:

How fast can we fly him out?
Might look a little better if we weren't missing our top corner, top MLB, top OLB, top NT, top TE, top RT

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Off year, next year should be better.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Might look a little better if we weren't missing our top corner, top MLB, top OLB, top NT, top TE, top RT

VD play the other 2 games, NOT BUYING IT this STINK is coming OFF the COACHES,,,rememebr LaMicheal James said that players were tired of Harbs antics and lying.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
It's like the other team makes adjustments at halftime and we never do..... That's all coaching and coaches heads need to roll for that.... Only three points in the second half over three-game span is a offensive coaching problem

YES SIR

Agreed

I really don't buy that. We were killing them with that spread offense. We were fine in the first half. Then Roman started calling whatever he pointed to on his place sheet while closing his eyes.

Our top QB has a history of poor performance in the fourth quarter.
Share 49ersWebzone