There are 305 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Not gonna happen,Jim is from the OLD-SCHOOL of grinding it out JUST like Singleminded and Nowin..they are freaking Stubborn.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
David Shaw

This.

Originally posted by linkboy:
I want Darrell Bevelle, he's going to be a great HC for someone and he'll get more out of our offense (he actually understands how an NFL offense works), unlike Harbaugh, Roman and the rest of the crew.

Or that.

Hearing all of Seattle cry about losing their OC (Pete don't do defense), would be icing on the cake.

I like Jim, and I like his attitude, but this team is a mess of undisciplined, selfish mistakes and poor focus. It's his problem to fix, and he needs to fix it now.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by buck:
I want to see how niner talk goes this week.

Also, I am waiting to see Harbaugh press conference.

13 more games to go.

What do you expect of the press conference??? He will talk a lot without telling much. same procedure as every gameday.

I do not expect anything.

I want to see his reaction.
Three points in the second half total for three games that is disgusting.
Three points in the second half total for three games that is disgusting.

At least we're paying less money to Kaep.
Originally posted by Jcool:
I just don't blindly blame everything on the OC. A lot of things have gone wrong for this team and firing people is WAY WAY WAY down on the list. Oh and the great Darrell Bevelle & Seattle currently has ZERO points in the 3rd and 4th quarters today. He sure would improve things fast right????
They are playing against a loaded Denver-D.

And I am talking about Bevell as the HC here.
Personally i don't think its G Romans fault. Boldin cost us he game and the defense was defenseless. If we would have scored it would have been on the defense to stop them but we could not.

Boldin DID not cost us the game...look deeper,as why the HELL have this team played the 1st halves of the 3games ok to fair and the 2nd half ghosting..the WHOLE team offense and Defense..no one player cost us this game LOOK DEEPER son.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 4m
As downcast as I've ever seen a 49ers locker room. Frank Gore answered a few questions, then said, "I can't talk right now."
It's like the other team makes adjustments at halftime and we never do..... That's all coaching and coaches heads need to roll for that.... Only three points in the second half over three-game span is a offensive coaching problem
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I just don't blindly blame everything on the OC. A lot of things have gone wrong for this team and firing people is WAY WAY WAY down on the list. Oh and the great Darrell Bevelle & Seattle currently has ZERO points in the 3rd and 4th quarters today. He sure would improve things fast right????
They are playing against a loaded Denver-D.

And I am talking about Bevell as the HC here.

Arizona is giving up 15.5 ppg. Denver is giving up 20.5 ppg.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
That is NOT a good idea.
Ok, you provide a lot of logical arguments....

He thinks roman is a good offensive coordinator so that should tell you all you need to know

Jcool hey take those sunglasses off dude! you can`t see man that there is a problem with OUR SUSPECT O.C. and head coach,if I could today I would fire GoRo and tie Jim Harbs hands on the Offense and let D-Bev take over the Play calling..yeah baby!

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
It's like the other team makes adjustments at halftime and we never do..... That's all coaching and coaches heads need to roll for that.... Only three points in the second half over three-game span is a offensive coaching problem

YES SIR
Congrats Harbaugh, you officially have the dumbest f**kin team in all of the NFL.
We're averaging one point in the third quarter and zero in the fourth. Even the '85 Bears defense couldn't win with this much offensive help. This has got to change.

Let me be the first to call for the benching of Kaepers**t and the firing of Harbaugh.
Originally posted by BOI49er:
We're averaging one point in the third quarter and zero in the fourth. Even the '85 Bears defense couldn't win with this much offensive help. This has got to change.

Let me be the first to call for the benching of Kaepers**t and the firing of Harbaugh.

Kaep is not the problem today,look at how our O-Line played and look at how AZ O-line played,its a COACHING issue
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Sep 21, 2014 at 4:41 PM ]
Lol bench Kaep for sunshine and fire harbs forrrrrr who?
Share 49ersWebzone