LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Insert overreaction here. sky is falling. fire harbaugh. blah blah blah...
Originally posted by buck:
I want to see how niner talk goes this week.

Also, I am waiting to see Harbaugh press conference.

13 more games to go.

What do you expect of the press conference??? He will talk a lot without telling much. same procedure as every gameday.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by linkboy:
I want Darrell Bevelle, he's going to be a great HC for someone and he'll get more out of our offense (he actually understands how an NFL offense works), unlike Harbaugh, Roman and the rest of the crew.
That indeed is a good idea. Similiar philosophy, knows the division very good, developed a rookie QB.

That is NOT a good idea.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Jim harbaugh has lost the team...no discipline....no coaching...no execution...no game plan.....

Seems Like that is EXACTLY what has happen....And if The Study that was put out there about the time James was released that said that there were players who were tired of Harbaughs CRAP..I believe is true...ALL the Talent here on this team and they are not playing like they could and should and the REFs are pissed at this team,I wander WHY JIM! The 9ers are NOT going to the playoffs this year and the Shehawks will win BOTH games this year ,mark it down...I wish Eddie was running this team,He would have FIRED GoRo last year and Jim too..But there is something going on with this team as a whole,the whole team is playing REAL s**tty,Oh well there is next year guys and I for one will look forward to the LET another Bears Coach walk...Thank you Jim for the 3 years of "DRY-NUTTING" for those who don`t get it,it like when you are getting ready to NUT and there is nothing coming out.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
David Shaw

This.

I want Darrell Bevelle, he's going to be a great HC for someone and he'll get more out of our offense (he actually understands how an NFL offense works), unlike Harbaugh, Roman and the rest of the crew.

Or that.

Hearing all of Seattle cry about losing their OC (Pete don't do defense), would be icing on the cake.

I like Jim, and I like his attitude, but this team is a mess of undisciplined, selfish mistakes and poor focus. It's his problem to fix, and he needs to fix it now.
Originally posted by Jcool:
That is NOT a good idea.
Ok, you provide a lot of logical arguments....
x2
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Harbaugh & the whole Offensive staff has to go. So glad we havent extented his a$$ he deft lost the locker room now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
That is NOT a good idea.

I followed your lead.
That is NOT a good idea.

He thinks roman is a good offensive coordinator so that should tell you all you need to know
That indeed is a good idea. Similiar philosophy, knows the division very good, developed a rookie QB.

That is NOT a good idea.

Please expand...

ANd I don`t want to hear from Jim ,well we did`nt have VD or AS or NB..b******t Jim you have LOST this team,,,come on Balkke do something for the betterment of this team....fire somebody...GoRo for starters
I followed your lead.
be lucky that we don't know each other personally. otherwise, I would punch you in your face without a warning after this provocation.

If you don't want to argue, GTFO this thread.
I followed your lead.
be lucky that we don't know each other personally. otherwise, I would punch you in your face without a warning after this provocation.

If you don't want to argue, GTFO this thread.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
That is NOT a good idea.

He thinks roman is a good offensive coordinator so that should tell you all you need to know

I just don't blindly blame everything on the OC. A lot of things have gone wrong for this team and firing people is WAY WAY WAY down on the list. Oh and the great Darrell Bevelle & Seattle currently has ZERO points in the 3rd and 4th quarters today. He sure would improve things fast right????
Personally i don't think its G Romans fault. Boldin cost us he game and the defense was defenseless. If we would have scored it would have been on the defense to stop them but we could not.
Share 49ersWebzone