LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jreff22:
He better fire somebody
That wouldnt help because he still will be the cancer. We need a new HC with another system.
Originally posted by jreff22:
He better fire somebody

Yeah right. He doesn't have the balls.
Hope we can convice Jon Gruden to come coach here next year.
David Shaw
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Jim harbaugh has lost the team...no discipline....no coaching...no execution...no game plan.....

Pathetic showing. No discipline. Entirely possible he has lost it.
Jim harbaugh has lost the team...no discipline....no coaching...no execution...no game plan.....

unfortunately this
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
David Shaw
I want a guy who has some experience in NFL head coaching.

BTW, looking good as an OC with Luck under center is not a miracle by any means.
can jim harbaugh tell vangio to play tank carradine. we need to get some f**king pressure god damnit. we didn't even get one sack on drew stanton.
I want Darrell Bevelle, he's going to be a great HC for someone and he'll get more out of our offense (he actually understands how an NFL offense works), unlike Harbaugh, Roman and the rest of the crew.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
David Shaw

down

Originally posted by niner4ever12:
can jim harbaugh tell vangio to play tank carradine. we need to get some f**king pressure god damnit. we didn't even get one sack on drew stanton.
Tank cannnot play against the run very well. Thus, he would only be on the field if Justin is out instead. No need to activate him at all.
Who's got it better than us?? Everybody and it sucks. 0 points in the second half 6 quarters of play and 3 total points. WTF
  • buck
  • Veteran
I want to see how niner talk goes this week.

Also, I am waiting to see Harbaugh press conference.

13 more games to go.

That is a concern. I'm usually defensive of Harbaugh, but right now, I'm concerned.
Originally posted by linkboy:
I want Darrell Bevelle, he's going to be a great HC for someone and he'll get more out of our offense (he actually understands how an NFL offense works), unlike Harbaugh, Roman and the rest of the crew.
That indeed is a good idea. Similiar philosophy, knows the division very good, developed a rookie QB.
Share 49ersWebzone