LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you are really concerned about what a mysterious former gm said to the insider,, you are worried about what randy moss said? good lord

what did randy moss say??

http://youtu.be/V8KYDaBfiUA
Originally posted by verb1der:
you are really concerned about what a mysterious former gm said to the insider,, you are worried about what randy moss said? good lord

Ain't nobody got time for an almost 10 minute video during a Tuesday afternoon. tl:dr version?
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Ain't nobody got time for an almost 10 minute video during a Tuesday afternoon. tl:dr version?

Just go to the 1.22 mark. Straight from a player who was in the locker room! I know Moss doesn't have a halo over his head, but I don't see a reason why he would make things up like that unless he doesn't care about players he used to play with losing all respect for him.

Basically said that he isn't sure that all the players are buying in.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Is that what this is really about? Because that doesn't really mean anything. Randy Moss isn't sure that all players are buying in. At best, that's simply a perception on the part of Moss based on... what, exactly. Did a player say he wasn't buying in? Was there some kind of mind-reading going on? Was it a certain kind of body language that Moss thinks he noticed.

Sorry, but this is all pure, unmitigated B.S.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:

Sorry, but this is all pure, unmitigated B.S.

I agree.

Thanks. I'll watch it later.

Just go to the 1.22 mark. Straight from a player who was in the locker room! I know Moss doesn't have a halo over his head, but I don't see a reason why he would make things up like that unless he doesn't care about players he used to play with losing all respect for him.

I guess we know who Kawakami's "source" is now lol. Moss and Brandon Jacobs

I don't give a crap what Moss claims. Like, all our players phone him up and confide in him? "Don't tell anyone Randy but I don't really buy into Harbaugh's sh¥t. I know I can trust you to keep it to yourself!"

Apart from Boone, how have the players actually acted? Can't wait to get away from him and play for a better HC? Um no. Quite the opposite. Perhaps they have all heard that Baalke is trading Harbaugh to the Browns early next year!
Originally posted by English:
I don't give a crap what Moss claims. Like, all our players phone him up and confide in him? "Don't tell anyone Randy but I don't really buy into Harbaugh's sh¥t. I know I can trust you to keep it to yourself!"

Apart from Boone, how have the players actually acted? Can't wait to get away from him and play for a better HC? Um no. Quite the opposite. Perhaps they have all heard that Baalke is trading Harbaugh to the Browns early next year!

Looks to me like players are desperate to re-sign. I'm still waiting for some smoking gun evidence that proves all of what Florio has been saying....

Originally posted by English:

Not sure who Moss was talking to. Brandon Jacobs maybe? That would make sense, since all he did was complain and b***h in the locker room. That's why Harbaugh kicked his ass out, before he became a real cancer.
I wonder how the players will treat their contract negotiations if Jim gets top 3 coach money.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I wonder how the players will treat their contract negotiations if Jim gets top 3 coach money.

Won't change imo..Player and coaching contracts are two different things and don't relate.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i was responding to verb who said "first randy moss than this" ,, you will have to ask verb ,, i was just saying anything randy moss says does not interest me

Thanks. I'll watch it later.

That is the worst group of NFL "analysts" that has ever been formed. Starting with that slouch Randy Moss. Who the hell said it was a good idea to get him into broadcasting? I watched it and the narrative from them especially Glazer is that the team is worn out by Harbaugh and his antics. Hmmm, haven't heard that one yet. Oh and Harbaugh's contract situation will be a distraction every day during the season. Did I miss anything there?

BTW- they all agree Seattle will repeat as SB champions. Minus D. McNabb. He doesn't think so.
Share 49ersWebzone