There are 232 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RonMexico:
huge ass penis

I don't think I want to know what an "a** penis" is.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 16, 2014 at 2:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Harbs is the man, not a single f**k was given
Originally posted by -AC-:
Harbs is nuttier than squirrel $h!t...

Yes, he is and I love him for it.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
huge ass penis

I don't think I want to know what an "a** penis" is.

GIANT hemorrhoid. I could tell you more, but you aren't ready.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Harbs is the man, not a single f**k was given

lol
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This season will be the ultimate test for Jim. He lives by the creed, "I will overcome any and all obstacles." We'll see.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
This season will be the ultimate test for Jim. He lives by the creed, "I will overcome any and all obstacles." We'll see.

i thought the second year was the test for Jh since after the first year, the common theme was that we will not sneak on people and teams have figured us out.
i thought the third year was the test for jh since after the second year, the common theme was that teams are ready for ck and teams have figured us out
i guess the bar keeps changing every year
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The real question here is... Would he be on the hot seat by now had our team been finishing 8 & 8, or been just a wild card qualifier since the year he bacame our HC??
Originally posted by cciowa:
i thought the second year was the test for Jh since after the first year, the common theme was that we will not sneak on people and teams have figured us out.
i thought the third year was the test for jh since after the second year, the common theme was that teams are ready for ck and teams have figured us out

Amazing how people keep saying things like this every year, isn't it. It's almost like people have forgotten the 8 years prior to when he showed up and took over the job.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Really? That's what you got out of my comment? I was simply referring to all of the injuries the team has been dealing with in camp so far along with the BS from his contract. Good grief.
[ Edited by FL9er on Aug 25, 2014 at 11:22 AM ]

Really? That's what you got out of my comment? I was simply referring to all of the injuries the team has been dealing with in camp so far along with the BS from his contract. Good grief.

Even if you didn't have that kind of thing in mind, you have to admit that there always seems to be way more skepticism about him than you would expect for someone with his record. My opinion is that you see a lot of it because he's not particularly well-liked by the media. I've already seen a couple "this is the year we'll find out if Harbaugh..." articles. Plus, some of them still like to pretend he's outta here after this year if the team doesn't go all the way. I'm looking at you Florio and Kawakami. Why would an NFL organization get rid of a coach with the best starting three year record in NFL history if he doesn't win a championship in his fourth year? Sorry, but that makes no sense.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

yes that is what i got out of your comment. the same things keep getting said every year and every year we rise to the occasion
Fu,@ that..... I remember those years before harbaugh.... Sign him... Dingleberry and Nolan days.. I get a twitch remembering those horrendous years!
Holy s**t, I totally forgot about this! What a badass, Jim is such a badass. -Pete Carroll wouldn't survive a day down in South America, he'd get immediately sold into old lesbian slavery by a carte,l after trying to give somebody a 'high five'.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/article/peruball-jim-harbaugh-south-america
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Holy s**t, I totally forgot about this! What a badass, Jim is such a badass. -Pete Carroll wouldn't survive a day down in South America, he'd get immediately sold into old lesbian slavery by a carte,l after trying to give somebody a 'high five'.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/article/peruball-jim-harbaugh-south-america

That's awesome
Share 49ersWebzone