There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread

You yet to wonder if Harbaugh does all this s**t just to f**k with the media, or that Harbaugh and Baalke are doing this to take the weight off of the players psychologically (Greg Roman has openly spoken that he uses CIA manipulation tactics), cause this is the time of year the media GUNS on the players for their seasonal failures.

Notice that during the Jim Harbaugh bs, nobody was even talking about how Kap threw a pick in the Championship (not bringing this up out of bitterness/malice/trolling), the shoe just fits.

This is going to be a top 5 team for the rest of the decade as long as those two are in control.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 29, 2014 at 3:52 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You yet to wonder if Harbaugh does all this s**t just to f**k with the media, or that Harbaugh and Baalke are doing this to take the weight off of the players psychologically (Greg Roman has openly spoken that he uses CIA manipulation tactics), cause this is the time of year the media GUNS on the players for their seasonal failures.

Notice that during the Jim Harbaugh bs, nobody was even talking about how Kap threw a pick in the Championship (not bringing this up out of bitterness/malice/trolling), the shoe just fits.

This is going to be a top 5 team for the rest of the decade as long as those two are in control.

You have a vivid imagination.......
http://coacheshotseat.com/WinningestActiveCoachesNFL.htm
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He'll get his extension after this season.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yes he will but It will have to be after Colin's extension, though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

They'll get Kap done before training camp.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:

why..Coaches money doesn't affect anything except the Owners pocket
A;ll this BS about Kap, Culliver , Aldon, etc must be making Harbaugh thinking maybe he shouldn't have made those comments about the Seahawks personnel problems with the law. Ironic. I'd say, "LOL", but there's really nothing funny about it. The Hawks are looking like choirboys compared to our motley crew at this stage. What a friggin' nightmare for our coaching staff!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
A;ll this BS about Kap, Culliver , Aldon, etc must be making Harbaugh thinking maybe he shouldn't have made those comments about the Seahawks personnel problems with the law. Ironic. I'd say, "LOL", but there's really nothing funny about it. The Hawks are looking like choirboys compared to our motley crew at this stage. What a friggin' nightmare for our coaching staff!

Jh likes drama, he probably likes what is happening
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

<------ Harbaugh waiting at the back entrance next Monday when the offseason program starts
I would love to hear his opening comments to the team.
Originally posted by MeddlingKids:
I would love to hear his opening comments to the team.

"Gabbert has the hot hand."
If it's true that Harbaugh thrives when operating within chaos we're looking pretty good to win it all this year.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
If it's true that Harbaugh thrives when operating within chaos we're looking pretty good to win it all this year.

Still picking the 49ers to win it all. It's really funny, the 1993 Cowboys had a 'legit' coaching tension between ownership, and most of the year was plagued by their players getting arrested/in trouble, and the f**kers won another straight title!

I know we're not even close to the Cowboys of the 90s, but as many people want to believe, controversy doesn't always equal crash and burn. In fact, this could all be the catalyst the 49ers need to accept that they must be ruthless, and evil to win it all.
Harbaugh said nothing about SEA problems with law enforcement. He was talking specifically about cheating. PEDs and videotaping other team walkthroughs was his brother John. Folk want to equate cheating in the football world to crime in the real world. Two different entities. Since IDGAF what happens to anyone in real life if it doesn't affect me it matters not. If we are found to have cheated to win it tarnishes every and all accomplishments including any Super Bowls. Ask NE and NO! No one cares Ray was in a murder trial because it didn't impact the game on Sunday. He didn't cheat to win so the Ravens Super Bowl wins are respected. NE wins are not. I respect SEA because they didn't cheat in 2013! Had they won in 2012 I wouldn't respect it at all! Jim was talking about cheating not being choir boys!