There are 189 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
After the Browns inquired about Jim Harbaugh in January, Jed York called Harbaugh to see if that's where he ...

... wanted to be. Said York today: "I said, 'Listen, I just want to ask you, Is there any interest on your part? This is the phone call that I got.' He said, 'I don't even know what you're talking about.' And that was the end of it." -- Matt Barrows

END THREAD

why would he ask Jim about him wanting to be there.

Unless maybe the Browns said to Jed that they have already talked to Jim and he's open to coming to Cleveland ?

Is this a conspiracy to find a consiracy about a conspiracy?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
why would he ask Jim about him wanting to be there.

Unless maybe the Browns said to Jed that they have already talked to Jim and he's open to coming to Cleveland ?

Way to jump from point C to point Q Sus.

It has been covered a zillion times in here that any logical GM or Owner would ask the COACH or PLAYER if they wanted out? It has nothing to do if a player or coach has talked with an outsider team but with the GM or Owner wanting to make sure they have someone who wants to be there. If not they have an opportunity to move on and be happy in a new location.
"I don't take vacations. I don't get sick. I don't observe major holidays. I'm a jackhammer" - Jim Harbaugh

Take that Florio!
[ Edited by 49ersOnMINE on Mar 28, 2014 at 6:39 AM ]
You yet to wonder if Harbaugh does all this s**t just to f**k with the media, or that Harbaugh and Baalke are doing this to take the weight off of the players psychologically (Greg Roman has openly spoken that he uses CIA manipulation tactics), cause this is the time of year the media GUNS on the players for their seasonal failures.

Notice that during the Jim Harbaugh bs, nobody was even talking about how Kap threw a pick in the Championship (not bringing this up out of bitterness/malice/trolling), the shoe just fits.

This is going to be a top 5 team for the rest of the decade as long as those two are in control.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 29, 2014 at 3:52 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You yet to wonder if Harbaugh does all this s**t just to f**k with the media, or that Harbaugh and Baalke are doing this to take the weight off of the players psychologically (Greg Roman has openly spoken that he uses CIA manipulation tactics), cause this is the time of year the media GUNS on the players for their seasonal failures.

Notice that during the Jim Harbaugh bs, nobody was even talking about how Kap threw a pick in the Championship (not bringing this up out of bitterness/malice/trolling), the shoe just fits.

This is going to be a top 5 team for the rest of the decade as long as those two are in control.

You have a vivid imagination.......
http://coacheshotseat.com/WinningestActiveCoachesNFL.htm
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He'll get his extension after this season.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yes he will but It will have to be after Colin's extension, though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

They'll get Kap done before training camp.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:

why..Coaches money doesn't affect anything except the Owners pocket
A;ll this BS about Kap, Culliver , Aldon, etc must be making Harbaugh thinking maybe he shouldn't have made those comments about the Seahawks personnel problems with the law. Ironic. I'd say, "LOL", but there's really nothing funny about it. The Hawks are looking like choirboys compared to our motley crew at this stage. What a friggin' nightmare for our coaching staff!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
A;ll this BS about Kap, Culliver , Aldon, etc must be making Harbaugh thinking maybe he shouldn't have made those comments about the Seahawks personnel problems with the law. Ironic. I'd say, "LOL", but there's really nothing funny about it. The Hawks are looking like choirboys compared to our motley crew at this stage. What a friggin' nightmare for our coaching staff!

Jh likes drama, he probably likes what is happening
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

<------ Harbaugh waiting at the back entrance next Monday when the offseason program starts
I would love to hear his opening comments to the team.
Share 49ersWebzone