LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
acts do wear thin in some locker rooms, especially high strung guys like harbaugh, i could see him down the line losing a locker room. but i dont see it now, we've been winning far too much for anyone to really feel this way. maybe some guys were upset at the qb change, but look how it paid off, we've been at least as far as alex smith took us in 2011 in 2 playoffs since. i dont think theres been enough losing to lose the locker room. this team s winning 3/4's of the games of the past 50+ games.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Mar 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
acts do wear thin in some locker rooms, especially high strung guys like harbaugh, i could see him down the line losing a locker room. but i dont see it now, we've been winning far too much for anyone to really feel this way. maybe some guys were upset at the qb change, but look how it paid off, we've been at least as far as alex smith took us in 2011 in 2 playoffs since. i dont think theres been enough losing to lose the locker room. this team s winning 3/4's of the games of the past 50+ games.

That's just it. Romo said since we win it masks all the tension. He also went on to say that if we start losing in 2014, we would unravel.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 951NINER:
I heard the entire interview with Romanowski. He said players that he knows on the team said they're fed up with Harbaugh. He said they are veteran defensive players. They feel Harbaugh does not care about the defense.

Also that he thinks it's the way he treats them.

Romanowski is a frickin moron, who might those players be....Carlos Rogers....DeMarcus Dobbs....Eric Wright. Does he really think Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman or Justin Smith would feel that way after all the crap coaches they been through?? Like John Madden says, "Winning is the best deodorant", why would the players feel that way, they're not only winning they're winning consistently. Now all of a sudden after 3 solid years, players gonna just give up on their coach and team.....what a load of crap, Romanowski is probably smoking meth staying up for weeks thinking of s**t to say....GTFOH!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I heard the entire interview with Romanowski. He said players that he knows on the team said they're fed up with Harbaugh. He said they are veteran defensive players. They feel Harbaugh does not care about the defense.

Romanowski is a frickin moron, who might those players be....Carlos Rogers....DeMarcus Dobbs....Eric Wright. Does he really think Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman or Justin Smith would feel that way after all the crap coaches they been through?? Like John Madden says, "Winning is the best deodorant", why would the players feel that way, they're not only winning they're winning consistently. Now all of a sudden after 3 solid years, players gonna just give up on their coach and team.....what a load of crap, Romanowski is probably smoking meth staying up for weeks thinking of s**t to say....GTFOH!!!!!

Killion wrote the same thing.
This way too much drama for one off season, holy s**t
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

and we aint even hit FA yet lol
http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/03/49ers-players-say-mean-jim-harbaugh-makes-rules-yells-sometimes

• cciowa
  • Veteran
this is the bottom line, two weeks ago we laughed at it. to me its not so funny anymore
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

and if it turns out it is the vets like justin and patrick that feel this way, than what do you say? that they are liars, that they are just starting s**t like the media?? they are smoking meth like roman?

Originally posted by cciowa:
this is the bottom line, two weeks ago we laughed at it. to me its not so funny anymore

me either. its dominating sports radio, whenever i turn it on they're talking harbaugh within 5 mins. last night the guy on espn radio spoke about the rift between jim harbaugh and ted baalke. yeah ted baalke.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by cciowa:

me either. its dominating sports radio, whenever i turn it on they're talking harbaugh within 5 mins. last night the guy on espn radio spoke about the rift between jim harbaugh and ted baalke. yeah ted baalke.
aikman also called justin smith country
  • Antix
  • Veteran
This is the result of us not winning the SB. You can't go to three straight championship games with no ring. Add in the fact your biggest rival did it on their first try this is what you get. They're gonna try and tear us down bc this is the time for us to falter. Nobody goes to 4 straight so we're ripe for the picking. I knew this would happen so I'm not too surprised, I was just hoping Seattle wouldn't win.

That said you just gotta stay calm and let it ride. Harbaugh is gonna be our coach this year and next probably. We gt a ton of picks in the deepest draft in 10 years and we'll be returning most of our players in a new stadium. Notice how the media isn't talking bout those FACTS but would rather speculate on opinions.
Originally posted by Antix:
This is the result of us not winning the SB. You can't go to three straight championship games with no ring. Add in the fact your biggest rival did it on their first try this is what you get. They're gonna try and tear us down bc this is the time for us to falter. Nobody goes to 4 straight so we're ripe for the picking. I knew this would happen so I'm not too surprised, I was just hoping Seattle wouldn't win.

That said you just gotta stay calm and let it ride. Harbaugh is gonna be our coach this year and next probably. We gt a ton of picks in the deepest draft in 10 years and we'll be returning most of our players in a new stadium. Notice how the media isn't talking bout those FACTS but would rather speculate on opinions.

uh what? that was seattles 3rd playoff appearance in 4 years with carroll. sure if you want to dismiss the the first year as a 7-9 team with no russell wilson, but even then then had the playoffs in 2012.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Per @BWilliamsonESPN, Ed Donatell has signed 2-year contract extension. He must hate working with Jim Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone