There are 242 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
What's funny is that the day after the season ended, Harbaugh thanked the media during his press conference for their fair and honest reporting. They then proceed to talk s**t about him all off-season lol. f**k the media.

I was just thinking that today. f**k the media. Except Matt Maoicco, he's coo
What's funny is that the day after the season ended, Harbaugh thanked the media during his press conference for their fair and honest reporting. They then proceed to talk s**t about him all off-season lol. f**k the media.

Maybe this is true to a certain degree but no doubt it's being overblown. For all we know Killion's sources are guys that are about to be cut like maybe Rogers or for all we know it's Brandon Jacobs from last year. I hope when they start the press conferences next year Harbaugh answers everything with a no comment and he tells players to do so too. They would love that though. They would just use it against him. Maybe he should just start talking out of his butt. Killion: Jim, what kind of tension is their between you and Trent? Jim: Well I think we got a good team this year. The stadium is coming along nicely. I seen a bird land on top of it yesterday. Does that answer your question?

Man the media though, even NFL.com is starting to report like TMZ. Everything is going the way of TMZ and the National Enquirer. You get more hits and clicks and get your name out there by spewing garbage than if you write out an amazing piece full of facts. There is no credibility anymore either. Twitter is a big part of that. People can make up anything and say sources say.....
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 2, 2014 at 6:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Maybe this is true to a certain degree but no doubt it's being overblown. For all we know Killion's sources are guys that are about to be cut like maybe Rogers or for all we know it's Brandon Jacobs from last year. I hope when they start the press conferences next year Harbaugh answers everything with a no comment and he tells players to do so too. They would love that though. They would just use it against him. Maybe he should just start talking out of his butt. Killion: Jim, what kind of tension is their between you and Trent? Jim: Well I think we got a good team this year. The stadium is coming along nicely. I seen a bird land on top of it yesterday. Does that answer your question?

Man the media though, even NFL.com is starting to report like TMZ. Everything is going the way of TMZ and the National Enquirer. You get more hits and clicks and get your name out there by spewing garbage than if you write out an amazing piece full of facts. There is no credibility anymore either. Twitter is a big part of that. People can make up anything and say sources say.....

lol pretty much. His first presser should be interesting. Knowing him he'll talk as if nothing happened, just another day at the office. Cohen and Killion will be pissed for sure.
Anything these reporters are printing is fed to them by someone whether is harb camp or Jed camp or browns camp or what ever....this is all pathetic

I really can't think of a coach extension getting played out so badly with motivated leaks for a winning teams head coach

If someone can recall one please do remind me

This is really stupid at this point they need to plug the leaks and get it done quietly like this org has been for the last 3yrs....we plugged our leaky rats when this regime came in I thought
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Anything these reporters are printing is fed to them by someone whether is harb camp or Jed camp or browns camp or what ever....this is all pathetic

I really can't think of a coach extension getting played out so badly with motivated leaks for a winning teams head coach

If someone can recall one please do remind me

This is really stupid at this point they need to plug the leaks and get it done quietly like this org has been for the last 3yrs....we plugged our leaky rats when this regime came in I thought

Not since Mariucci was our coach. Back then there was tension between him and ownership/front office. Disputes over money and power within the organization. He was constantly linked to other jobs like Tampa Bay and Notre Dame.

That's why this whole situation has me a little bit nervous. Where there is smoke, there's fire. To what degree, we don't know.
Players getting tired of his antics?

Do they remember nolan and singletary?

Guess these guys would rather go back to that and losing, than deal with the "antics" of a winning coach.

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Mar 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM ]
We are fine extension is coming before next season...
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Players getting tired of his antics?

Do they remember nolan and singletary?

Guess these guys would rather go back to that and losing, than deal with the "antics" of a winning coach.

I don't believe the report. If it's even remotely true I'd put money it's guys like LMJ, not the core dudes. Kap, VD, Gore....it's obvious those dudes love harbaugh.
Harbaugh will come up with a different war cry. It's us against the world and I'm fine with that!!!
So, How's the off-season going so far.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Viperboy:
So, How's the off-season going so far.

Originally posted by Magzarillious:
We are fine extension is coming before next season...

This
I would love for the players to step up and say this report is bogus. Staying silent just confirms to a lot of people that this is true.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I would love for the players to step up and say this report is bogus. Staying silent just confirms to a lot of people that this is true.

Disagree. People say the same thing about Jim/Trent too. Here's my take: This crap is so stupid I'm not going to waste time responding to it every time it happens.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Disagree. People say the same thing about Jim/Trent too. Here's my take: This crap is so stupid I'm not going to waste time responding to it every time it happens.

Generally I would agree with you. No need to comment on something so trivial. It just keeps the story alive. But this thing is spiraling out of control. There are dozens of wacky articles being written daily on the subject, and all the sheeple are running with it. Need to extinguish this fire a little bit.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 2, 2014 at 7:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone