LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Harbaugh does need to stop the "who's got it better than us" rally cry. It was nice circa 2011 but here in 2014 its old.

and every year someone has had it better than us
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Harbaugh does need to stop the "who's got it better than us" rally cry. It was nice circa 2011 but here in 2014 its old.

Oh God
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

and every year someone has had it better than us

its kinda the point of it...
Guys who rely on quoting unnamed sources are really not who I want to read. Particularly when I'm not aware of any connection they have to the team or players, execs or coaches of the team. On top of that, when the guy calls his write-ups "The Rumor Mill" you just have to dismiss it and get on with walking the dogs...or some other useful activitiy! Unless they are saying what you want to hear...and then you can jump on the computer and post their sage words on the zone.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Mar 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
The point is that for a team that just missed another Super Bowl trip, you would think the team and every player around the league would love him and want to play there. The fact he finished 8th shows that a lot of players look at the record and say, "that's nice but I'm not sure I would want to play for someone who is a mad man on the sidelines and has a silly family yell whenever the team wins."

Bill Belichick is a 3 time Superbowl winning coach been to 5 Superbowl's and cant crack 10%... NE better fire him fast! John Harbaugh won a Superbowl, seems to be more media friendly and he couldn't crack 4%
[ Edited by Jcool on Mar 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
That b***h Killion is another Harbaugh hater, she didn't like Harbaugh from the beginning........not surprised she wrote that b******t of an article.............Via PFT
[ Edited by jimrat on Mar 2, 2014 at 5:32 PM ]
I wonder if Harbaugh is going to laugh in all these reporters faces after he signs an extension
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I wonder if Harbaugh is going to laugh in all these reporters faces after he signs an extension

He should gobble like the gobble gobble jive turkey gobblers that they are.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He will just sarcastically quote some random historical figure and rub it in their faces!
Originally posted by Janitor:
Dang whats going on with our 49ers? Its been a great 3 years but are the wheels falling off??

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000330209/article/report-jim-harbaughs-act-has-worn-thin-with-49ers

This is why our beat writers piss me the hell off. One dude (or chick) qoutes an "anonymous source", next thing you know national media is re-reporting it as fact.

It's ann killion. She isn't a real beat writer for the niners
That would be the two matts.
Ann is just grasping at straws, next we'll hear from Brandon Jacobs about how terrible a head coach Jim is...

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Sports writing has turned into the National Enquirer
The Browns story was probably leaked by Harbaugh's people to get an edge in contract talks because they knew most fans would be upset if the Niners were even thinking of letting JH go after suffering for 8 years prior to his arrival....and this Killion crap was probably the work of someone in the Niners FO to try to get the edge back....It's all BS and it's probably all about JH's extension. Just my opinion.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Mar 2, 2014 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:

This, everything is blown out of proportion and some of you wonder why Harbaugh doesn't like the media and doesn't want to talk to them. Every single one is a vulture waiting to get a little bit of info (true or false) to turn into a huge story and blow it out of proportion. Honestly, makes you wonder if the way Harbaugh has treated the media if those bottom feeders are going out of there way to jump on this story and make things worse. It's to the point along with the NFL's greed, Goodell, refs, fans, the media, the player's stupidity that I don't know why I follow the sport anymore. Wish I had another hobby that wasn't stressful. Been following the NFL since I was 8 which was over 20 years ago and for me it's at an all time low point. Even if the 9ers had won 1-3 of the last super bowls I would have still felt the same way.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Gore_21:

This, everything is blown out of proportion and some of you wonder why Harbaugh doesn't like the media and doesn't want to talk to them. Every single one is a vulture waiting to get a little bit of info (true or false) to turn into a huge story and blow it out of proportion. Honestly, makes you wonder if the way Harbaugh has treated the media if those bottom feeders are going out of there way to jump on this story and make things worse. It's to the point along with the NFL's greed, Goodell, refs, fans, the media, the player's stupidity that I don't know why I follow the sport anymore. Wish I had another hobby that wasn't stressful. Been following the NFL since I was 8 which was over 20 years ago and for me it's at an all time low point. Even if the 9ers had won 1-3 of the last super bowls I would have still felt the same way.

Yeah my dad and I were having this same exact discussion yesterday
Originally posted by Gore_21:

What's funny is that the day after the season ended, Harbaugh thanked the media during his press conference for their fair and honest reporting. They then proceed to talk s**t about him all off-season lol. f**k the media.
Share 49ersWebzone