LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/41763/harbaugh-49ers-fans-threw-qb-under-bus

Say were to mean to Alex Smith.

[ Edited by fakers23 on Jul 31, 2011 at 12:12:18 ]
meh
how is that blasting niner fans? troll...
49er fans are pretty annoying
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

He says we throw Alex under the buss. I think that blasting us..
What do you expect him to say, right now Alex is his starting QB, he has to pu,p him up and try to build his confidence. You think he's gonna say the fans and blogs are right? Then why the hell would he resign him if he agress with the blogs! FANS short for FANATICS, not always thinking clearly or level headed!
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

He says we throw Alex under the buss. I think that blasting us..

oh yeah, thats blasted for sure........
There's a reason for all this...Harbaugh will soon find out when the season starts. If AS was so great, we wouldn't have tried to trade up for a QB late first round (with Patriots), but still got CK early in the 2nd. If AS was so great, we would've re-signed him to more than just a one-year contract. If only AS was great, we wouldn't be looking back and wishing we drafted A. Rodgers instead.

From my POV, A. Smith threw himself under the bus with his average performance for a first overall pick, that nearly deserves the "BUST" label, but we'll see if anything changes this season. Yeah, right. Like I said, the coach will see for himself.

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Jul 31, 2011 at 12:11:32 ]
Poor Alex...he had $$$$ to compensate him---what compensated us for his bad play?

Harbaugh and Baalke are throwing him under the bus by not bringing in a Center and WRs. So, the blather will continue...
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
What do you expect him to say, right now Alex is his starting QB, he has to pu,p him up and try to build his confidence. You think he's gonna say the fans and blogs are right? Then why the hell would he resign him if he agress with the blogs! FANS short for FANATICS, not always thinking clearly or level headed!

Well seeing how we put up with Alex for 6 years. I think we have a right to be critial of him. For Harbaugh to cry about how were not kissing Alex behind. It flat out petty.

[ Edited by fakers23 on Jul 31, 2011 at 12:09:54 ]

we didn't throw Alex under the bus. The bus was on the right sideline and Alex rolled towards it and slid under the bus!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
49er fans are pretty annoying

seriously though. a bunch of whiny lil b*****ds
Why don't you just post the ACTUAL thread title from the article itself, instead of trying to play ESPN analyst.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
There's a reason for all this...Harbaugh will soon find out when the season starts. If AS was so great, we wouldn't have tried to trade up for a QB late first round (with Patriots), but still got CK early in the 2nd. If AS was so great, we would've re-signed him to more than just a one-year contract. If only AS was great, we wouldn't be looking back and wishing we drafted A. Rodgers instead.

From my POV, A. Smith threw himself under the bus with his average performance for a first overall pick, that nearly deserves the "BUST" label, but we'll see if anything changes this season. Yeah, right. Like I said, the coach will see for himself.

who from that draft is doing so great?

not named Rodgers

[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jul 31, 2011 at 12:12:38 ]
We have been acting like b***hes lately.
Share 49ersWebzone