There are 265 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
AUDIO: July 26
Thanks, listing to it now. Finally some football talk from coach.
  • Veteran
Didn't say much.
"Eyeball to eyeball" What's up with that?
I bet he talked like this during his years at Stanford, right? Big talker that brought about big results and left on a winning note. hes got the success, he can organize a team, get them not only to the 'big dance' but all so have that confetti fall on his winning team.

Its normal to question his talk before a valid result in the NFL as a HC. But I got a feeling that before long he'll be walking the walk.

Kap:

"I still can't believe they got Harbaugh"
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 31, 2011 at 03:34:05 ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

Now, if we can only find a front office to give him some players.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

This problem gets more depressing by the minute...are they just going to leave all those slots open or what?
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I hope he turns this place into a freaking QB factory like what Andy Reid is doing now and the packers before that. It's QB driven league and we need to start printing our own currency.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

The only way the problems get solved is to find a group to ask Larry Ellison to buy the 49ers and bring top talent in the front office. We then go to the league office and demand they give the Dorks the LA franchise and keep the 49ers here with the new ownership. I don’t know how likely this is and if there could be a group assembled to do it. I do know there are provisions that protect teams from the type of incompetence that has riddled this franchise.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Kap:

"I still can't believe they got Harbaugh"

Did they give Kap the XXXXXXXXXXXXS uniform? Holy crap that's tight
Share 49ersWebzone