There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread

So much butt hurt in this thread, all over a s**tty team trying to aquire one of the best coaches in the league.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Maybe what they are reporting is true?

No. It's not that. There's a definite pattern here with Florio and few others in the media.
It's hilarious the amount of nat'l media attention the alleged near-Harbaugh trade and subsequent alleged turmoil & fallout. Man these fools are desperate.
Niners were interested in trading Harbaugh!
Harbaugh and the front office can't work out an extension!
Harbaugh and Baalke are bumping heads and aren't working well together!

f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THE OFFSEASONNNNNNN!!!!!!

every little f**king thing is blown WAY out of proportion, manipulated, and exaggerated ALL because there's nothing else to talk about!

P
E
R
S
P
E
C
T
I
V
E
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Niners were interested in trading Harbaugh!
Harbaugh and the front office can't work out an extension!
Harbaugh and Baalke are bumping heads and aren't working well together!

f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THE OFFSEASONNNNNNN!!!!!!

every little f**king thing is blown WAY out of proportion, manipulated, and exaggerated ALL because there's nothing else to talk about!

P
E
R
S
P
E
C
T
I
V
E

Exactly perspective is the key, hell to a team like the Browns the 49ers even answering the phone, is like being inches away from aquiring Harbaugh.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Need to start spreading rumors that Florio is gay
Originally posted by jimrat:

lol. I heard Aaron Rodgers cheated on his b/f with Mike Florio...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jimrat:

lol. I heard Aaron Rodgers cheated on his b/f with Mike Florio...

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well just for fun, if the 9ers were to trade Harbaugh, I hope they'd ask for 2014 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 2015 1st, 2nd and 3rd Josh Gordon and Joe Haden. Looking at this and you would think the 9ers are ripping off Cleveland. But look who's getting the HC who's been to the playoffs and one Super Bowl appearance the last 3 years. Cleveland with Gordon and Haden still couldn't sniff the playoffs. And if this were to happen, I would have no problem with Fangio or Roman becoming HC, people may take shots for me with this opinion, but hey they were also key to the 9ers making all those trips to two NFC Championships and the Super Bowl.
We don't know how Harbaugh is to work with. May be difficult. We do know he has done more in his first three years than just about any coach in history. Jed hanging on to this issue of not winning a superbowl is just plain stupid. Coaches like JH don't come along very often, hardly ever. I'd take him right alongside Belechek and maybe Sean Peyton. If they screw around and let him walk for a few million dollars Jed is going to go down in history as having made one of the most stupid moves in the history of the sport. What the hell is the difference between 7 and 10Million, for a coach like him when you look at salaries for QB's, OT's, CB's etc. 3 million a year is absolutely peanuts for the most valuable cog in the whole mechanism by far...Stupid, stupid, stupid...
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Maiocco is stating Tomsula would likely take over as coach so I'm sure Harbaugh's guys are going along with him if he leaves.So don't think roman or fangio is going to just stay behind and keep chugging this thing along if you bounce out Harbaugh
I thought picks for coaches aren't allowed. Here's an old article

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/17/Bucs/NFL_nixes_draft_picks.shtml

I remember Mariucci was supposed to be traded also.
Originally posted by communist:
Have you ever earner money on your own???

Do you pay for quality? You want to nickel and dime your head coach see where that gets you.
Ok...I think I'm done with this thread. I've read some of the dumbest posts here that I've ever seen on the 'zone...and that's saying something.

When I'm on other sites defending the 'zone, it's threads like this that make it so hard to defend this place.

I'm out.