There are 216 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
f**k the media. So f**king aggravating.
Florio keeps fanning the fire. God I hate that guy. http://wp.me/p14QSB-9pWB he just looks like an idiot with an axe to grind. And using Tim kawakami as a source is his first mistake
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Florio keeps fanning the fire. God I hate that guy. http://wp.me/p14QSB-9pWB he just looks like an idiot with an axe to grind. And using Tim kawakami as a source is his first mistake

Kawakami has been butt-hurt ever since Harbaugh shut him down during an interview.

Not to mention this:

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami NFL source: Indications are that Jim Harbaugh will accept Miami's huge offer. Not a done deal, but everything is pointing that way.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 22, 2014 at 10:52 AM ]
PFT is reporting the deal was all but agreed to and then Harbaugh killed it. They have no proof of that but are continuing to run with it.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I'm telling you this is some troll attempt to derail our focus from our very busy and very promising off season. Someone somewhere is just hating and trolling us. But we won't be distracted from the task at hand. We know folks are scared and they have reason to be because we are coming. We are going to keep the right free agents draft the right guys stockpile picks for next season and then get the right bargain free agents after the initial rush. Baalke won't be denied all the while as Jed continues to come up golden in every endeavor he touches. Someone somewhere is very jealous of where we are as a franchise and you know what...F*** em!!!

F### 'em!
Why give up a hand full of picks, basically giving up you're future when they could of had Roman for free
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Why give up a hand full of picks, basically giving up you're future when they could of had Roman for free

I liked what Sando tweeted, along the lines of "49ers should have offered Mangini instead."
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:

I liked what Sando tweeted, along the lines of "49ers should have offered Mangini instead."
LOL thats awesome! Seriously though the Browns could of had anyone of our assistants but they chose to mortgage their future? doesn't make sense to me.
Man josh Gordon the fourth pick I the draft a second round pick this year and anybody could have won with this squad. Should have done it in a heart beat.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I wonder what Jed York thinks of this media storm.

I do not imagine that he is pleased with it--and I am pretty sure that he, Jed York, is the bottom line.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
PFT is reporting the deal was all but agreed to and then Harbaugh killed it. They have no proof of that but are continuing to run with it.

If all but agreed to means that Baalke said "That's a generous offer, let me run it past Jim to see if he'd be on board with it." ..."Sorry, we're not going to be able to make this happen, Jim said he'd prefer to stick around." then yeah, sure..it was all but agreed to and Harbaugh killed it.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

If all but agreed to means that Baalke said "That's a generous offer, let me run it past Jim to see if he'd be on board with it." ..."Sorry, we're not going to be able to make this happen, Jim said he'd prefer to stick around." then yeah, sure..it was all but agreed to and Harbaugh killed it.

I know it is just sports journalism but they should have some integrity. What Florio has done over the past few months is just straight up hating. He puts a negative spin on anything and everything related to the 49ers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
There's too much smoke here. Something went down. I believe it was just posturing though.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Just sign him. For f**k's sake. How hard could it be?
Originally posted by fropwns:
Just sign him. For f**k's sake. How hard could it be?

He wants 8+ million a year. Hey, I love Jim but until he wins it all he shouldn't be paid like he has won it all. Now I guess one sticking point could be Fisher's deal in St. Louis. Aren't they paying him 7.5+ a year. And Fisher has coached for years and never won anything. So they could be using that as leverage.
Share 49ersWebzone