There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh Thread

Originally posted by Jcool:
Everyone saying this is Bill Belichick best coaching job and he should get consideration for Coach of the Year... Yet no one is talking about Harbaugh and winning 12 games with all kinds of injuries on offense and most teams have a drop off after a Superbowl loss (Panthers went 7-9 in 2004, Seattle went 9-7 in 2006, Eagles went 6-10 in 2005, Bears went 7-9 in 2007, Colts went 10-6 in 2010 after going 14-2 in 2009)

Don't forget he's also the first coach in NFL history to take his team to 3 straight conference championships in his first 3 years. To add to that and make it even more impressive is that he did it with 2 different QB's.

Buying khaki's and wearing Watsonville hat, probably supporting farm workers
^^ lol I was just gonna post that pic. hilarious. the look on his face is classic
Originally posted by HessianDud:
^^ lol I was just gonna post that pic. hilarious. the look on his face is classic

was in Indianapolis Walmart
Originally posted by ninerfan52:

Buying khaki's and wearing Watsonville hat, probably supporting farm workers

it says fire dept.
Is it just me or does Jim look a lot older now than he did 3 years ago when he took the job?
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Is it just me or does Jim look a lot older now than he did 3 years ago when he took the job?

I noticed that too from recently seeing his introductory presser as HC. The NFL coaching life will do that to a guy faster than college.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,464
he buys the same kind of socks i do, ten pack fruit of the loom. i figured you guys wanted to know that
Originally posted by cciowa:
he buys the same kind of socks i do, ten pack fruit of the loom. i figured you guys wanted to know that

as well as 90% of the population
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,464
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by cciowa:
he buys the same kind of socks i do, ten pack fruit of the loom. i figured you guys wanted to know that

as well as 90% of the population
monsters has his hand on the pulse of the sock buying nation i do get the joe boxer ankle type of socks if they are on sale
Watsonville Fire Department cap and Walmart khakis??!!! Are you fricking kidding me? Harbaugh is just awesome and if the haters don't get it, too bad for them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,464
Originally posted by crake49:
Watsonville Fire Department cap and Walmart khakis??!!! Are you fricking kidding me? Harbaugh is just awesome and if the haters don't get it, too bad for them.

where is watsonville i wonder?
Originally posted by cciowa:
where is watsonville i wonder?

Watsonville is in the Monterey Bay Area about half way between Santa Cruz and Monterey off of Hwy 1. They grow a lot of artichokes there. It's a small town farming community.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,464
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
where is watsonville i wonder?

Watsonville is in the Monterey Bay Area about half way between Santa Cruz and Monterey off of Hwy 1. They grow a lot of artichokes there. It's a small town farming community.

thank you crake. you are a good citizen
Originally posted by cciowa:
thank you crake. you are a good citizen

No problem. I lived in Santa Cruz and worked in Monterey for years. Let's hope we're all still in a good mood Monday morning. Go Niners!