There are 263 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I'm hoping Harbaugh and the rest of the coaches are coming up with the most brilliant game plan of all time and are ready to take it to these classless seattle punks.

I hope they are telling Kap to run. Seattle likes to play man like GB, Kap could take advantage of that.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'm hoping Harbaugh and the rest of the coaches are coming up with the most brilliant game plan of all time and are ready to take it to these classless seattle punks.

I hope they are telling Kap to run. Seattle likes to play man like GB, Kap could take advantage of that.

Word. Our line has to bring their A game and block for him. Would love to see Kap run wild on them.

Word. Our line has to bring their A game and block for him. Would love to see Kap run wild on them.

kap running is good but i dont think id advise it too much, these guys will be trying to hit kap late all game long. kap has to choose wisely when he takes off
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

kap running is good but i dont think id advise it too much, these guys will be trying to hit kap late all game long. kap has to choose wisely when he takes off

he always does
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
hof coach

i think you mean hot coach
Jim Harbaugh is great. You know he is going to go crazy on Sunday.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 15, 2014 at 6:53 AM ]

That is so damn funny!
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Jan 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:

lookin good.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Everyone saying this is Bill Belichick best coaching job and he should get consideration for Coach of the Year... Yet no one is talking about Harbaugh and winning 12 games with all kinds of injuries on offense and most teams have a drop off after a Superbowl loss (Panthers went 7-9 in 2004, Seattle went 9-7 in 2006, Eagles went 6-10 in 2005, Bears went 7-9 in 2007, Colts went 10-6 in 2010 after going 14-2 in 2009)
Originally posted by Jcool:
Everyone saying this is Bill Belichick best coaching job and he should get consideration for Coach of the Year... Yet no one is talking about Harbaugh and winning 12 games with all kinds of injuries on offense and most teams have a drop off after a Superbowl loss (Panthers went 7-9 in 2004, Seattle went 9-7 in 2006, Eagles went 6-10 in 2005, Bears went 7-9 in 2007, Colts went 10-6 in 2010 after going 14-2 in 2009)

And dealing with a young QB on a 'down' year.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I think he is right.

He's not going to argue about it and look like he's whining.He knows anything he says will only be used against him, so he comes up with the most unexpected/contrarian response to confuse his questioners.
lol he kills me!

Harbaugh: "I think of the things I would trade to be able to compete as a player in these games, in this game. It's pretty significant. It's a lot."

Reporter: "Would you trade a house?"

Harbaugh: "Oh, easy. Yeah. I thought you were going to make it tough like a body part. Could I do without my left arm, or one eye? I was going to those extremes."
Originally posted by Jcool:

Don't forget he's also the first coach in NFL history to take his team to 3 straight conference championships in his first 3 years. To add to that and make it even more impressive is that he did it with 2 different QB's.
Share 49ersWebzone