Lol.

Is there a video of this anywhere?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
i'll take harbaugh over bill walsh any day

Lets not crazy now lol
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 21m #49ers J
Jim Harbaugh is only coach to win at least 13 games, including playoffs, in his first three seasons since AFL-NFL merger in 1970.
Pay the man.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol.

Is there a video of this anywhere?

yeah you're watching it...
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 21m #49ers J
Jim Harbaugh is only coach to win at least 13 games, including playoffs, in his first three seasons since AFL-NFL merger in 1970.
Pay the man.

I feel like we should be saying.. "pretty easy when you've inherited a Super Bowl-caliber team from Mariucci, who inherited it from Seifert, who inherited it from Walsh."

But that's not it, and Harbaugh is just a total badass.
In the post game speech, Harbaugh said, from here on we are going ONWARD! ONWARD! ONWARD!

Notice he said "onward" three times? Next three games we are going onward.
Jim Harbaugh @FarleyJeff: @JohnMiddlekauff More playoff wins on the road than Bill Walsh, George Seifert, and Steve Mariucci COMBINED"
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Jim Harbaugh @FarleyJeff: @JohnMiddlekauff More playoff wins on the road than Bill Walsh, George Seifert, and Steve Mariucci COMBINED"

He has two road playoff wins.

That is AMAZING.

I mean WHAT? I guess I should believe it. It's just hard to believe. WOW. I mean WHAT?
Originally posted by BrianGO:

That is AMAZING.

I mean WHAT? I guess I should believe it. It's just hard to believe. WOW. I mean WHAT?

That is cause the 49ers of old never played on the road. They were always the number one or two seed.
Originally posted by kray28:

He has two road playoff wins.

Which would be.... more playoffs than Bill Walsh, George Seifert, and Steve Mariucci COMBINED.

Still lagging behind in the most important category.
RT @annkillion Harbaugh was absolutely, crazily giddy after the game. Kissed @mattbarrows and bear-hugged @MaioccoCSN > Confirmed.

I hope he put a wig on Barrows...
Originally posted by SportsFan:

That is AMAZING.

That is cause the 49ers of old never played on the road. They were always the number one or two seed.

This. It just didn't happen it those days. I think we only had three road games in the 80s. At NY in 1985 and 1986, and at Chicago in 1988. Although that 1985 game might have been at home. During the 90s, we were at Dallas in 1993, at Green Bay in 1996, and at Atlanta in 1998. We won once. All the other teams, save for the 85 Giants went on to the Super Bowl. It says a lot about the competition that we faced back then.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

That is AMAZING.

But that's not really true either.

49ers playoff road record by QB:
Joe Montana: 1-3
Steve Young: 0-3
Jeff Garcia: 0-2
Colin Kaepernick: 2-0

1-8 during those coaching tenures. That means those coaches had NINE opportunities to win road playoff games, yet only won one.