LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Three straight 11-win playoff seasons.

This cements us as an elite quality team/household name again, like the Steelers resurgence in the mid 00s.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol.

LMAO at the facepalm. GIF is an instant Classic.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Lol.

everyone i was with busted up laughing when this happened

It's the cleats baby!
Coaching til the clock shows 00. That is passionate coaching, idgaf, I love it!!! Hehehee..
I think he was reminding the refs that on a FG try at the end of a half/OT a minimum of 5 secs must come off the play clock. So why the Falcons didn't just kneel and go home at that point is beyond me. (why risk injury when you can't score 10 points in one play?)
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM ]
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Coaching til the clock shows 00. That is passionate coaching, idgaf, I love it!!! Hehehee..

I agree
I swear every Niners blog on PFT is pure douchebaggery. I only see these if they're posted on webzone so I end up reading, but this wasn't Florio. The guy tries to make the lame a** point that Harbaugh was illegally on the field during Bowman's pick six. His point was that even though Harbaugh as he was running along the sideline, sort of on the field, didn't actually get in the way of any game action but he did interfere with the pathway of the official who was trailing the play at some point. I say good if he did because who gives a f**k about that Ref in this game anyways. They were all sucking on the Falcon's balls all game long so that was just karma. The blogger tried to compare it to what Mike Tomlin did on the sideline a couple weeks ago but then said it really wasn't as bad as that. So he was basically making some lame attempt to call out Harbaugh for doing some egregious thing along the sideline but after all, really made no valid point whatsoever in this article. Just boycott all douchebag PFT articles on the Niners.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/24/jim-harbaugh-stood-on-the-field-during-bowmans-pick-six/

wow, really. A whole article about this? I guess they used all their brain power on the Romo articles....
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/24/jim-harbaugh-stood-on-the-field-during-bowmans-pick-six/

wow, really. A whole article about this? I guess they used all their brain power on the Romo articles....

LOL, this guy is assuming they used brain power on romo. You funny dwg.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

What the PFT writer also failed to realize is that JH was actually running along the sideline momentarily to hold back everybody else from going too close or even on to the field of play. He didn't really come close to any ref trailing the play. PFT can suck it.
I love this team, I love its image, and I love our coach.
Lol.

Yup....crop out the ref and it can be used constantly on NT / PL
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Lol.

Yup....crop out the ref and it can be used constantly on NT / PL

Someone do it nao.
I'm worried we don't get calls because of the way he acts.
Share 49ersWebzone