There are 220 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole

Been told that #49ers Jim Harbaugh has no interest in Texas or any college job: http://tinyurl.com/pp9htud
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Been told that #49ers Jim Harbaugh has no interest in Texas or any college job: http://tinyurl.com/pp9htud
Been told that Jim Harbaugh is a badass.
Can we just stop and relax a bit here.

He is not going anywhere.

Like he is a Steve Spurrier or Nick Saban-success in college, failure in the pros.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
1) Harbaugh has zero incentive to publicly deny the Texas job -- it's clear leverage for a contract extension
2) Multiple reports say he has no interest in going back to college, for any team.
3) Chill the f**k out he's not going anywhere

Boom. Story over. I really believe people bringing this up are trying to sabatoge the 49ers season. Bringing up some controversy.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this thing will never go away till the coach stands up and says he has zero interest in the job, case closed. what is so hard about doing that, if he really really is not interested as so many of you think? whether media created or the story comes from a legit source,. its not going any where and will only get bigger till JH says something in my opinion.
Originally posted by cciowa:
this thing will never go away till the coach stands up and says he has zero interest in the job, case closed. what is so hard about doing that, if he really really is not interested as so many of you think? whether media created or the story comes from a legit source,. its not going any where and will only get bigger till JH says something in my opinion.

he has said "I don't talk about jobs other than the one I have." Full stop. That should do it, IMO.

Ya but we all know your means nothing and is usually given just to piss people off.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
1) Harbaugh has zero incentive to publicly deny the Texas job -- it's clear leverage for a contract extension
2) Multiple reports say he has no interest in going back to college, for any team.
3) Chill the f**k out he's not going anywhere

4) Winning coaches NEVER go from the NFL to college.
Not worried one bit, harbaugh is an nfl coach that wants to pursue the biggest trophy in football. His brother is in the NFL and he has unfinished business, if he didn't take the Michigan job when we pursued him he's not going to Texas

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:

he has said "I don't talk about jobs other than the one I have." Full stop. That should do it, IMO.
that says nothing
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

that says nothing

Originally posted by SportsFan:

Ya but we all know your means nothing and is usually given just to piss people off.
hey, i am not the one who started the story . if you are pissed off, that is your own problem. Jh could easily stop this but for whatever reason( he has interest, he is using it as a bargain chip for more money or more control) he has not.

that says nothing

well, he can't say "I'm not interested in that job" if he won't make any comments about said job.

as someone else said this will all be leverage for his next contract with the 49ers. He's not an idiot--which is one of the reasons he's not going anywhere.

Everyone needs to calm their tits.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

that says nothing

well, he can't say "I'm not interested in that job" if he won't make any comments about said job.

as someone else said this will all be leverage for his next contract with the 49ers. He's not an idiot--which is one of the reasons he's not going anywhere.

Everyone needs to calm their tits.
i am actually calm. i do not want him to go but i also understand the nature of the game, if he feels its in his best interest or his families best interest to move on, then he needs to do what he wants to do. if he does, the team will survive, we have a good front office who will make a good hire. I am actually very calm about the whole thing . i also am more concerned about winning the next three games and getting into the playoffs as compared to who the head coach will be next year
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Boom. Story over. I really believe people bringing this up are trying to sabatoge the 49ers season. Bringing up some controversy.

Haha this does not surprise me at all. Jim Harbaugh doesn't give a s**t about money, prestige or cushy job. What matters to Jim right now is winning and not just winning but winning a SB in the NFL. The dude is just too damn competitive to step back down to the college ranks.
Share 49ersWebzone