Shop 49ers game tickets
Harbaugh isn't going anywhere.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

This!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

lol, you spelled Texas wrong
It wouldn't surprise me if this coaching-candidate-for-Texas rumor was stirred up by some assclown from Seattle.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It wouldn't surprise me if this coaching-candidate-for-Texas rumor was stirred up by some assclown from Seattle.

wouldnt surprise me if it came from somewhere in harbaugh's camp, its getting to contract extension time and leverage is always good. remember the dolphins?
who in their right mind would leave the nfl.. not only the nfl.. the 49ers one of the most historic franchises on the highest level to go coach at texas????

that's just texas trying to make it seem like their job is that good. it ain't

just sign him to a 10 year deal and get it over with.

10 years he'll have 4 rings

then he can retire
Originally posted by crabman82:

wouldnt surprise me if it came from somewhere in harbaugh's camp, its getting to contract extension time and leverage is always good. remember the dolphins?

The 5 years $25mil was the initial deal, wasn't it? So leverage didn't really work.

I think it's a real possibility. He has a family, and mby all accounts is a family man who took his wife's opinion into heavy consideration when he came to San Francisco, also his hero is Bo Schembechler a career college coach.
harbaugh to texas

i lol'd
anyone who thinks jim is going to texas is smoking crack lol. just some media member who doesnt have any stories coming up with b******t
Harbaugh would be a recruiting god at Texas.

From an article on PFT, a comment.

I think Harbaugh is in way over his head in the NFL arena. San Fran would be best served by moving on and going in a different direction from a HC standpoint, and I think Harbaugh makes a much better college coach anyhow. It's good for him and for the 49ers, and would be a nice pickup for a school like Texas in which he would surely command serious recruiting improvements.

And Tomlin, well I have don't have much to say there, I could really not care less about what's going on with him. As long as he doesn't come to the Lions or the Wolverines then I'm cool with it.

And I don't care for Harbaugh, but I would rather see him as the HC than Brady Hoke. I'll take my chances and the recruiting advantages, anything but Brady Hoke please. He's the worst HC this university has ever had.

Most likely a Cheatadderall fan posting.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

The 5 years $25mil was the initial deal, wasn't it? So leverage didn't really work.

I think it's a real possibility. He has a family, and mby all accounts is a family man who took his wife's opinion into heavy consideration when he came to San Francisco, also his hero is Bo Schembechler a career college coach.

1) 5 mil per is a lot more than the 49ers paid previous coaches per season. i'd say the leverage did work.

2) what does schembechler have to do with texas? i realize michigan was brought up earlier in this thread, but i was only acknowledging the rumours about texas.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

1) 5 mil per is a lot more than the 49ers paid previous coaches per season. i'd say the leverage did work.

2) what does schembechler have to do with texas? i realize michigan was brought up earlier in this thread, but i was only acknowledging the rumours about texas.

his coaching hero is also bill walsh...
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Why do you think they extended Roman this offseason? They obviously knew before the season started that Harbaugh was taking the Texas job, and now the plan is for Roman to be our new head coach for the next 1-2 decades. Thanks for the memories Harbro!
Was Marijuana legalized in Texas today since they are thinking about this. Texas is falling behind schools like A&M and Baylor.
Share 49ersWebzone