Shop 49ers game tickets
Who's got it better than us [fans]?

NOOOOBODYYY
Originally posted by pdizo916:
crabs didnt take off his hat.

did you see how he tried to stop coach lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
did you see how he tried to stop coach lol

He said him and Aldon made a pact to not cut their hair until after the superbowl so I assume they are both ashamed of their hair right now. When the picture came out yesterday I figured they were teasing him about his hair and Harbaugh said here take my hat.

That was hilarious though... it was like a Springer show where one woman pulls off another woman's wig. That's what the reaction looked like.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM ]
NICES !!!!! Happy good time are hear again
Harbaugh's greatest strength is his ability to evaluate talent.

Also, he is funny.
Good stuff. Love it!!
INDIANAPOLIS -- The NFL won't call it the Jim Harbaugh Rule, but it might as well. The San Francisco head coach is one of those the league's competition committee has in mind when it took action to keep coaches from wandering onto the field. Harbaugh was on the field more than once during the playoffs, and the NFL wants that to stop -- making sure coaches understand that's where players, not coaches, belong. So it will make sideline discipline a point of emphasis this year, with coaches warned that they can and will be flagged if they don't comply.

"We need to be much more disciplined about where our coaches go in terms of the box," said Ray Anderson, the league's director of football operations, "and venturing out on the field beyond traditional markers is something that is just not appropriate. It can interfere and it can be viewed as intimidating, and we really are going to rein that in." Coaches already are discouraged from charging onto the field, but while they are supposed to be limited by defined parameters -- all on the sidelines -- they are rarely penalized if they don't adhere to them, as Harbaugh did during the playoffs.

That doesn't mean he was the only one, but the NFL has had enough and decided the rule needs to be re-emphasized -- only this time with a stern warning. "There are borders," said Anderson, "but, very frankly, they're loosely enforced. But they will be more aggressively enforced going forward because we need to rein it in." Meaning?

"Coaches can be flagged," he said. "It's about enforcement and point of emphasis. So coaches who, after appropriate warning, continue to venture out will pay the price with a penalty that potentially could hurt heir team."

And if they're repeat offenders? "They can be fined," said Anderson. "No question."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/clark-judge/21737156/nfl-to-head-coaches-stay-where-you-belong--on-the-sidelines
My prediction is zero. If it's a rule, Harbaugh will abide by it. I can't imagine Harbaugh allowing himself to cost the team a penalty with his own actions. I know a lot of you think he's out of control, but I don't really share that view. I just think he's emotional and approaches the game like a player. But, I think he's going to be calming down a little and I think that if it's a standard rule, he won't break it.
he should get a drone.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for BayArea.
They sure as hell aren't throwing any flags in our favor.

They are trying anything to burn down the 49ers dignity before any more confidence in the team can be built.
Don't worry about it. Harbaugh should calm down on the sideline anyway. This is a good thing. The more he calms down, the more he can concentrate on game-time scheming and coaching.
Another rule to be subjectively enforced by the NFL. If coaches are not allowed on the field or out of the box then flag them every time they violate that rule in any manner.
The idea that there should be some leeway at some times and warnings at times and flags at others is a f**king joke and all too typical of today's NFL. Rules should be black and white without shades of gray whenever possible.
What about JOHN Harbaugh being down at the 10 yard line during the super bowl - when he's not supposed to be past the 35??
Share 49ersWebzone