LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 158 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Man I love my 49ers. These two weeks have been so awesome! Loving that they are like family. Thanks for the vid.
I feel kinda bad for Alex. I know hes made millions, but he never really got a fair shot at being successful. Just when he finally got a coach and OC he could settle in with, Kap comes forward and takes his job.

Im happy, since it might very well have led to a SB win, but its sad to see him with this team/family of players and knowing this will be his final game as a 49er. I wish he could stay as backup, but thats not realistic. I really hope he gets some 4th quarter blowout snaps. 35-7 Niners, 6 mins left, Alex comes in and gets to kneel out the SB for his final play as a Niner.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 30, 2013 at 1:28 AM ]
This team is the one who will bring six home!
Even Akers cracked a laugh....dude's gotta loosen up
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Hilarious! love it...awesome team!
Absolutely love this--this is a team. I feel confident that they are ready to defend each other on the field of battle.
hahahaha that's awesome
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Freagin love it!!
that was awesome
Funny

They love, laugh, and have fun as a family, and they will WIN as a family. Ray Lewis and the Ravens be dammed, this SB is OURS motherf**kers!

Go 9ers baby!!!!
LMJ looks like hes gonna piss himself from laughing!! So awesome that we can see stuff like this!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i love this team. theyre like family

Seriously, this team is just so damn special, watching these guys grow up/succeed before our very eyes within the past two seasons has been very rewarding.

It's like a bunch of good friends and family that happen to play some game called "Fewtball" (spelling?) lol

... and play it damn well, I might add.
They seem so relaxed and prepared. Love my Niners and their coaches! Hope that translates into a World Title on Sunday............
I'm so proud to be a 49ers fan right now. Let's get that sixth ring!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone