LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Great article about Harbaugh by Steve Wyche

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Surprisingly I didn't see this posted anywhere, but Steve Wyche really does a terrific job in this article. There is really no new information. It's mainly about how Trent and Jim are in sync after Jim''s hiring and Trent's promotion. It is deffinatly nice to hear about after the disfunction between coaches and the front office that was present durring the Nolan and Singletary years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e6587a/article/harbaugh-baalke-work-handinhand-to-address-49ers-needs?module=HP_cp2
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
Nice find !
Nice story . . . god I hope the CBA gets done soon . . .
Excellent read--it's almost surreal how this offseason is progressing compared to years past with Erickson, Nolan, and Singletary. With 10 draft picks looming and a "new" (not really) direction for the offense, I am getting really pumped up for the next ten years of niner football. Number 6 shouldn't be too far away zoners....
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

No s**t man. It's kindda like finally getting a date with the woman of your dreams, only to find out shes' on her period when the time comes to getting down.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Harbaugh, Baalke work hand-in-hand to address 49ers' needs

"The reliance on Smith, the No. 1 overall pick in 2005, has played a role in Singletary and Mike Nolan being fired in San Francisco. Sure, Smith has had a plethora of offensive coordinators and systems to learn, and it's really unclear how good he can be. But he hasn't blossomed like young guns Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez, Matt Ryan, and Joe Flacco. Better yet, like Super Bowl winning quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who was drafted 23 picks after Smith."

Uber depressing.......
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Harbaugh, Baalke work hand-in-hand to address 49ers' needs

its San Francisco....
Originally posted by Hctr:
Nice find !
I forgot how much Harbaugh knows of this draft class especially at QB. It only magnifies the process of our draft leaders, Baalke and team. He truly is running the show. Amazing for his background in that he came from North Dakota into NYJ with Parcells. His talent for evaluating college players stood out obviously. I think most are under-valuating Baalke's ability as a "true" scout. Remember, that's where he started.

That beginning will drive him to be even more scrupulous when it come to NFL draft hopefulls. He's in control. Yet, he's so willing to listen to other opinions so that he can hone in on a player's make-up. Baalke's new. He's just started as GM. Last year, he did well as the "GM in waiting". Most feel that he did very well as his stint as wannabe GM with many of the picks playing immediately.

In this draft, Baalke's control will set the path of our prominence once again. We, the fortunate 9er fans, will witness a return to glory. Why? The chemistry between Harbaugh and Baalke. They seem to connect well. They know their place and yet, they exchange POVs to in order to get to the "heart of the matter", whatever that may be. Yes, I assume, but, you still see the "connection" between them.

Look out! NFL.

We're coming back whether you choose to recognize it or not.

Number six, here we come!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

No s**t man. It's kindda like finally getting a date with the woman of your dreams, only to find out shes' on her period when the time comes to getting down.

Remember this
Share 49ersWebzone