There are 175 users in the forums

Check out my Willis Video!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I like the part when he takes on Adrian Peterson (future Hall Of Famer) and sacks Favre (Future Hall Of Famer).

adrian peterson is not a future HOFer

I'll respectfully disagree with you there. ;-)

nowadays people are wayyyy to fast to annoint a player a future HOF'er, he hasnt even played 5 years, players shouldnt even be considered potential HOF'ers unless they've put together at least 8 or 9 great years, for example i dont see shaun alexander as a HOF'er, so its impossible for me to say peterson is one

Is Willis a future Hall of Famer?

I think when anyone says that, they mean if they keep up their present pace. Obviously, if a guy has a sudden drop off, he won't make it. When peeps say future hall of fame player, they just mean he's really good and if he keeps it up he'll be in the hall.
closing speed and tackling form, no other LB in the league compares.
  • West
  • Veteran
Thanks for the video. Willis killin 'em with the Fireman in the background!
Cant wait for this season.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I like the part when he takes on Adrian Peterson (future Hall Of Famer) and sacks Favre (Future Hall Of Famer).

adrian peterson is not a future HOFer

I'll respectfully disagree with you there. ;-)

nowadays people are wayyyy to fast to annoint a player a future HOF'er, he hasnt even played 5 years, players shouldnt even be considered potential HOF'ers unless they've put together at least 8 or 9 great years, for example i dont see shaun alexander as a HOF'er, so its impossible for me to say peterson is one

Is Willis a future Hall of Famer?

I think when anyone says that, they mean if they keep up their present pace. Obviously, if a guy has a sudden drop off, he won't make it. When peeps say future hall of fame player, they just mean he's really good and if he keeps it up he'll be in the hall.

then they should preface their comment with that, look at lofa tatupu, 3 years, 3 pro bowls now the dude just gets bullied out there.
Originally posted by mickey49:
What I love about Willis is that he's probably the most fundamentally sound LB in the game. He very rarely goes for the "big hit" highlight play and just wraps dudes up and brings him down. Straight BEAST!

Yes, and thats also what makes it really hard to make a highlite video of him. ;-) Networks usually only replay a good defensive play if there is a big hit. Willis just does his job and makes the tackles at the line or a yard or 2 beyond but doesn't try ot load up for a big hit without wrapping up. He is exteremly technically sound.

As much as everyone hate Sing right now, I don't know if Willis gets to this level without him.

Good point. Sing was coaching him from the beginning.
that song was crap! who was that Lil wayne! come on man don't disrespect PW with lil poo poo weezie
I watched it playing Linkin Park's The Catalyst
The original version. ;-)

No worries tho. Seriously different taste in music, but its all good.

As for the problem with the aspect ratio (didn't fill up the screen), when you publish the file, you are using a 4x3 aspect ratio so it adds the black lines. It needs to be a 16x9 aspect ratio to fill the screen. In 1080p resolution, its 1920x1080.

Its too late now, but when you do another one, make sure the aspect ratio is widescreen. ;-)

Its funny how I have seen atleast 2-3 vids plagiarised from Marvins video already. None holds a candle to his video and Conan theme.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

As for the problem with the aspect ratio (didn't fill up the screen), when you publish the file, you are using a 4x3 aspect ratio so it adds the black lines. It needs to be a 16x9 aspect ratio to fill the screen. In 1080p resolution, its 1920x1080.

Its too late now, but when you do another one, make sure the aspect ratio is widescreen. ;-)

Its funny how I have seen atleast 2-3 vids plagiarised from Marvins video already. None holds a candle to his video and Conan theme.

LOL!!

Its no biggy. I knew that would happen when I made it. There is no way to make something everyone will like. I don't particularly like the music he used, but he's free to have fun with it. We are all borrowing from the NFL anyway. ;-)
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

LOL!!

Its no biggy. I knew that would happen when I made it. There is no way to make something everyone will like. I don't particularly like the music he used, but he's free to have fun with it. We are all borrowing from the NFL anyway. ;-)

oh no doubt I remember when I made a few videos people took them and did the same thing. The music killed it for me as well. I always wanted to do "No Leaf Clover" Metallica for a Willis video.

Figured you pop on here with your my video BS! It's not your footage! Everyone needs to understand that! either way i'd get the samething, it was jus easier taking yours, because you already combined all the footage and jus makes it easier for me, IT DOESN'T BELONG TO ANY OF US! so stop acting like you went on the field and recorded all this yourself when you yourself jus took from the NFL :-/
Originally posted by wailers15:
that song was crap! who was that Lil wayne! come on man don't disrespect PW with lil poo poo weezie

Better than linkin park music! It's all about what fits with the video! and noone understands that,

but it's all good, theres lovers and theres haters, i really don give a u know wat. Hate or Love It!
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Figured you pop on here with your my video BS! It's not your footage! Everyone needs to understand that! either way i'd get the samething, it was jus easier taking yours, because you already combined all the footage and jus makes it easier for me, IT DOESN'T BELONG TO ANY OF US! so stop acting like you went on the field and recorded all this yourself when you yourself jus took from the NFL :-/

marvin clearly stated earlier that your all taking from the nfl anyways, from what i read he seems to harbour no grudge what so ever
That's fine, It's not like it hasn't happened to my other videos, i jus don care to say anything,

point is, theres nothin to be even said, cause most ppl know anyways. I like my version, that's all that matters.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

marvin clearly stated earlier that your all taking from the nfl anyways, from what i read he seems to harbour no grudge what so ever

Correct. I dunno why he's arguing with me. LOL!!

It might be because I'm arguing on the youtube link with a different guy who was banned from the webzone about it. That guy hates all my vids and feels the need to talk about me on a bunch of different 49ers vids...LOL!!

Pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone