There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Check out my Willis Video!

Just finished it today, Let me know what you think!

i don't know why it doesn't fill out the video screen, but not much i can do about it now.

NINERS BABY!
Nice Vid.......This Guy is ALL THAT IS MAN!!! Cant wait to see him in action next year!!!
Plus 9001.
I like the part when he takes on Adrian Peterson (future Hall Of Famer) and sacks Favre (Future Hall Of Famer).
Great Intro. Great job. Got goosebumps. I wonder what Leavitt can do with him.
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Nice video.
The original version. ;-)

No worries tho. Seriously different taste in music, but its all good.

As for the problem with the aspect ratio (didn't fill up the screen), when you publish the file, you are using a 4x3 aspect ratio so it adds the black lines. It needs to be a 16x9 aspect ratio to fill the screen. In 1080p resolution, its 1920x1080.

Its too late now, but when you do another one, make sure the aspect ratio is widescreen. ;-)
Beast. That is all.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I like the part when he takes on Adrian Peterson (future Hall Of Famer) and sacks Favre (Future Hall Of Famer).

adrian peterson is not a future HOFer
Originally posted by Snider8706:

I'll respectfully disagree with you there. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:

if he can keep his pace for 5 more years then yea maybe, he cant carry a team. plus dude chokes in big games

[img=null]
What I love about Willis is that he's probably the most fundamentally sound LB in the game. He very rarely goes for the "big hit" highlight play and just wraps dudes up and brings him down. Straight BEAST!

nowadays people are wayyyy to fast to annoint a player a future HOF'er, he hasnt even played 5 years, players shouldnt even be considered potential HOF'ers unless they've put together at least 8 or 9 great years, for example i dont see shaun alexander as a HOF'er, so its impossible for me to say peterson is one
Originally posted by mickey49:
What I love about Willis is that he's probably the most fundamentally sound LB in the game. He very rarely goes for the "big hit" highlight play and just wraps dudes up and brings him down. Straight BEAST!

Yes, and thats also what makes it really hard to make a highlite video of him. ;-) Networks usually only replay a good defensive play if there is a big hit. Willis just does his job and makes the tackles at the line or a yard or 2 beyond but doesn't try ot load up for a big hit without wrapping up. He is exteremly technically sound.

As much as everyone hate Sing right now, I don't know if Willis gets to this level without him.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home