Tim Kawakami's interview with 49ers HC Jim Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JayBee:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Peyton developed under OC Tom Moore throughout his entire career till now. Never heard of Tom Moore?

Brady developed under shady methods of SpyGate... how hard is it to develop while knowing what defenses are doing?

Big Ben had a strong run game and defense to lean on.

(just saying)

Oh, so the argument has changed now. We went from QB's needing a great offensive head coach to players needing a good offensive co-ordinator. Which then goes back to my original point that the OC is far more important than the HC. So crying about Sing and Nolan is stupid...when Alex benefited from learning from some of the better OC's in the game. I'd say Norv Turner and Mike Martz are better at developing QB's than Harbaugh is.

OMG your opinions are so stupid. You rarely understand what somebody is trying to say with their post, and then if you do understand something you MISS THE WHOLE POINT.

The point of OC's wasn't that They were great, it is that THEY WERE THERE FOR MANY YEARS!! Alex had some good offensive coordinators that were all here for 1 year. That is not a formula for a cohesive offense or QB. Why can't you just admit that? Admitting that doesn't mean that Alex is good, it is just seeing an obvious fact.

Alex had the same QB coach for 2 years which then became his OC in his 3rd year.

Exactly and when johnson was oc he had 11 td and 3 int

Hatdoes that tell us

I was talking about Hostler.

ah

hostler was horrible oc every1 had a bad year under him and that was year 2007 when alex 's shoulder got shattered in 3rd game of season i believe we were 2-1 before then
Peyton developed under OC Tom Moore throughout his entire career till now. Never heard of Tom Moore?

Brady developed under shady methods of SpyGate... how hard is it to develop while knowing what defenses are doing?

(just saying)

Oh, so the argument has changed now. We went from QB's needing a great offensive head coach to players needing a good offensive co-ordinator. Which then goes back to my original point that the OC is far more important than the HC. So crying about Sing and Nolan is stupid...when Alex benefited from learning from some of the better OC's in the game. I'd say Norv Turner and Mike Martz are better at developing QB's than Harbaugh is.

OMG your opinions are so stupid. You rarely understand what somebody is trying to say with their post, and then if you do understand something you MISS THE WHOLE POINT.

The point of OC's wasn't that They were great, it is that THEY WERE THERE FOR MANY YEARS!! Alex had some good offensive coordinators that were all here for 1 year. That is not a formula for a cohesive offense or QB. Why can't you just admit that? Admitting that doesn't mean that Alex is good, it is just seeing an obvious fact.

Alex had the same QB coach for 2 years which then became his OC in his 3rd year.

Hatdoes that tell us

ah

hostler was horrible oc every1 had a bad year under him and that was year 2007 when alex 's shoulder got shattered in 3rd game of season i believe we were 2-1 before then

To add to that, Gore was coming off recent surgeries, and the real Larry Allen disappeared from 2006. The offense was a horrific mess of Hostler fail... and we still managed 2 wins in 3 games... that loss being against the mighty Steelers at their house.

(just saying)

Hatdoes that tell us

ah

my point was he had some semblance of continuity for the first 3 years of his career. Not the greatest, but people act like it was a complete coaching change every year.
PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER ALEX SMITH THREAD.

***disregard***

It already did.

[ Edited by kidash on Feb 23, 2011 at 2:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone