There are 210 users in the forums

Greg Roman Speaks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've been waiting to hear his point of view of things for a while now. There is some interesting stuff.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Press-Pass-OC-Greg-Roman/d2260cf7-7b4f-4848-bd75-b20b9c797309
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Feb 16, 2011 at 4:36 PM ]
I particularly like the part about Harbaugh hanging out in Special Teams meetings while he was a player in Carolina.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Feb 16, 2011 at 4:37 PM ]
Good Stuff.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Feb 16, 2011 at 4:38 PM ]
MaioccoCSN: 49ers OC Greg Roman is eager to watch Bill Walsh installation film again after first seeing them when he coached under Seifert w/ Panthers.
Originally posted by PTulini:
MaioccoCSN: 49ers OC Greg Roman is eager to watch Bill Walsh installation film again after first seeing them when he coached under Seifert w/ Panthers.

Yes, he mentioned that as well.That was good to hear. He even said that he has seen some of the videos and old niner playbooks while in Carolina.

I loved when he said that he had copies of the 1993 and 1994 playbooks. AWESOME!
I miss Raye.
"I'm not Mark Roman's brother, shut up"
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I loved when he said that he had copies of the 1993 and 1994 playbooks. AWESOME!

Did he say he had them? Or did he say he saw them when he worked for the Panthers? If he has them THAT would be awesome. Either way it's a good thing.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I miss Raye.

Why? You're kidding I hope.

I miss Raye.

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I miss Raye.

He was smart with a lot of experience, it was Sings fault.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I miss Raye.

He was smart with a lot of experience, it was Sings fault.

i remember 2009 alex did so good under him (spread offense ) than i remember in 2010 raye whn fired said something that sing only allowed him to run a certain amount of plays
I miss Raye.

You are a sick b*****d!

SNAP OUT OF IT! I keed!

Can't wait for more or "Roman Speaks".
[ Edited by ninertico on Feb 16, 2011 at 10:07 PM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:
I miss Raye.

You are a sick b*****d!

SNAP OUT OF IT! I keed!

Can't wait for more or "Roman Speaks".