LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Alex Smith the starter next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The sky is falling for the Alex hating crying emo "we want Carr" know it all hall of fame computer chair head coaches!

I can make cute pet names for you too.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Well now I have nothing to look forward to if Alex is gonna be the starter. Just more rolling out to the right and throwing it out of bounds.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Well now I have nothing to look forward to if Alex is gonna be the starter. Just more rolling out to the right and throwing it out of bounds.

.... want a tissue?
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

.... want a tissue?

You must be a Clipper fan,because you sure love losers... What Patrick said Is correct.. If Alex under center... It 7th losing season... To say other wise is to ignore all of Alex history under center for the team,but go ahead cheer him on.. When we are 0-5 again... I want you same Alex fans to come back here and try for the 7th time to explain it away.. I will love reading the same tired out excuses!
Originally posted by fakers23:

.... want a tissue?

You must be a Clipper fan,because you sure love losers... What Patrick said Is correct.. If Alex under center... It 7th losing season... To say other wise is to ignore all of Alex history under center for the team,but go ahead cheer him on.. When we are 0-5 again... I want you same Alex fans to come back here and try for the 7th time to explain it away.. I will love reading the same tired out excuses!

Dont like b-ball but Mahalo for asking. You love the same team, the same losers, so you must be a clippers fan!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:

Yep - it's getting close.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Why lock? This is what people come to the webzone for.

To get annoyed and to annoy others in Alex Smith threads.
The mods won't lock this thread. They have learned that it is the only "money" topic at this point in the offseason. It thrives, it jives.

Some suggest that H. has just been politically correct in what he has said about Alex. At first I though maybe. But not anymore, especially after listening to H.'s interview on Murph and Mac. When asked it Alex may want to start over somewhere esle, with a clean slate, H. could have said, "Yes, I would understand that." But, no, he said "Let it be here."

So our Alex fan club's new slogan is officially "Let it be here!"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Originally posted by susweel:

I understand susweel and BigMike. The tide is changing. So let's shut it down.
Share 49ersWebzone