LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

49ers Fan Forum Teleconference - Tuesday, February 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by matt49er:
I'm unable to be on, is this something I'll be able to listen to later?

Guys: I might not make it home from work in time! Do any of you have the 800 number to dial in?
Originally posted by zozell:
The following was e-mailed to me because I'm a season ticket holder. I haven't participated in any of these before but I think I'll jump on the conference call this time with some questions... I advise you guys to do it too if you have any interest. I'm sure the call will be packed, but who knows, maybe a Zoner could talk to Baalke and/or Harbaugh and ask a question. Not sure if they've done this before, because I'm a first year ticket holder and was never on the list, but I think it's cool that they are doing this.

Here's the e-mail:

The 49ers are pleased to announce the latest edition of the 49ers Fan Forum. This interactive conference call will feature 49ers General Manager, Trent Baalke, and Head Coach, Jim Harbaugh.

49ers Fan Forum: Tuesday, February 15, 7:00PM-8:00PM

We encourage you to join this live teleconference, moderated by 49ers Play-by-Play Announcer, Ted Robinson, for a chance to ask questions LIVE and get answers directly from Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh.

Joining the Fan Forum is easy! Here’s how it works:

1. Please sign up HERE .

2. On Tuesday, February 15, at approximately 7:00PM, you will receive a telephone call at the number you entered. Once you pick-up, you will be directly connected to the LIVE conference call.

To join is as easy as answering our call on February 15.

If you have questions about the 49ers Fan Forum, please call 415-GO-49ERS (464-9377) or send us an email at [email protected].

I just opted in and here's what it told me:

Remember to pick up our call from General Manger, Trent Baalke, and Head Coach, Jim Harbaugh on Tuesday, February 15, [b]7:00PM-8:00
[/b]

Pacific Daylight time I take it??
Originally posted by matt49er:
I'm unable to be on, is this something I'll be able to listen to later?

I would think 49ers.com would put it up. Someone should have a video, mp3 or transcript of it.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 15, 2011 at 17:49:36 ]
Sh!t they havent called for the conference call yet....im getting pissed off.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Sh!t they havent called for the conference call yet....im getting pissed off.

Me either. I was going to blog about it too. I feel like my date just stood me up.
No call here as well
I'm just linking to Maiocco's blog. Thanks 49ers.
I'm in
Luis 1985.....did they call you? This is serious blue balls
No calls for me.

This is bullsh!t....i just emailed the people about this. It is so unfair to us who were looking forward to being a part of this. They have still not updated us as to why we were not called....and even now still no call. They cannot do this and if in the future this happens again we will be even more piseed off. Everybody send emails and complaints so they get this right. Its disrespectful to us fans who took the time to sign up and cancelled plans to be a part of this.
So wait, will this be streamed eventually, or will there be any transcript tomorrow?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
So wait, will this be streamed eventually, or will there be any transcript tomorrow?

Bangkok rules........this is a joke. Snake needs to regulate their @sses. We all wanted to lisren to this live and ask questions. Wow
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
MBachCSN Mindi Bach

Phone keeps dropping the 49ers Fan Forum, but my colleague @MaioccoCSN is logging the questions/answers http://tinyurl.com/4v3xm4o
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Damn...I was about to get on to ask a question....

My buddy and season ticket seat neighbor Tone from Antioch (aka 49erTone) got to ask his question regarding Willis. Sick stuff.
Share 49ersWebzone