There are 270 users in the forums

What do You South End Zone Season Ticket Holders Think of the New Field Boxes?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like some of you got screwed. They put Field Boxes in front of sections 10,8,6,4,2,1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 and 17. They go for $295 a game and single games are $350. Wow I would not be happy if I had seats down low or at the railing.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Looks like some of you got screwed. They put Field Boxes in front of sections 10,8,6,4,2,1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15 and 17. They go for $295 a game and single games are $350. Wow I would not be happy if I had seats down low or at the railing.

There was really no difference for me. I sit in LB11 row H, so its few rows back. They basically converted the old baseball dugouts. I guess i would be upset if I had front row seats. I saw dwight clark in those field boxes a few times.

[ Edited by dwy621 on Feb 8, 2011 at 17:53:48 ]
Sec 10 really got screwed, they are Gold AND RAISED to $129 and sec 8 and 6 got hosed as well with a $99. Sec 10 is going to be upset because they were true Lower Box seats. Glad they don't have the room on my end.
Originally posted by dwy621:

There was really no difference for me. I sit in LB11 row H, so its few rows back. They basically converted the old baseball dugouts. I guess i would be upset if I had front row seats. I saw dwight clark in those field boxes a few times.

At least they left your cost the same, for me I got both my sets of seats up lifted. Sec 10, 8 and 6 got screwed because they got hit with a cost increse as well. wow

At least they left your cost the same, for me I got both my sets of seats up lifted. Sec 10, 8 and 6 got screwed because they got hit with a cost increse as well. wow

Yeah i was happy they didn't raise my prices. End zone seats are not premium seats, so i can see why they didn't. Most people don't like sitting in the endzone. I personally like the endzone, because you can be a little more rowdy and not have to worry about someone telling you to sit down.

Yeah i was happy they didn't raise my prices. End zone seats are not premium seats, so i can see why they didn't. Most people don't like sitting in the endzone. I personally like the endzone, because you can be a little more rowdy and not have to worry about someone telling you to sit down.

end zone seats are very cool when down from the upper reserve and I like the corner ez seats as well. Something about being up close in the RZ's that I like.
Sec 12 Lower Box will be intresting to see if the field boxes in front of sec 10 blocks any of there views? If I had seats in sec 12 I would take a look.
anyone check them out yet at the stick?

end zone seats are very cool when down from the upper reserve and I like the corner ez seats as well. Something about being up close in the RZ's that I like.

When the 9ers score TD's who do they point at and pump up? ....not the yard line seats
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

When the 9ers score TD's who do they point at and pump up? ....not the yard line seats

this is true. So the new filed boxes will be a hot seat in the South EZ.

I'm in Sec 13, row X. These new seats don't bother me at all. I see right over their heads.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
upper reserve is the best.. party time.. and view of the whole game.. lol
upper box 14 for me so no problem here
Section 16, second row(b), aisle seats. Doesn't look like anything's going in front of me, if I'm wrong let me know, because I wouldn't pay this price otherwise.
Originally posted by 49erBud:
Section 16, second row(b), aisle seats. Doesn't look like anything's going in front of me, if I'm wrong let me know, because I wouldn't pay this price otherwise.

Not yet
Share 49ersWebzone