LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Patrick Willis - Passion 4 the Game (video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is that marvin49's Video with a beat?

LOL...pretty much.

No worries tho, he changed it up and added some effects, filters and such. Its a different stylistic choice. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:

LOL...pretty much.

No worries tho, he changed it up and added some effects, filters and such. Its a different stylistic choice. ;-)

It's NFL footage. I don't have the means to get the HD footage. I chopped it up a lot and added that umph, that I was talking about.
Originally posted by baybreaker707:

LOL...pretty much.

It's NFL footage. I don't have the means to get the HD footage. I chopped it up a lot and added that umph, that I was talking about.

...and thats why I'm not being critcal. Its like a thief accusing a guy who took his stolen stuff a thief. LOL!!

No worries. As I said in the other thread, its just a different style. No Biggy.

I also use other poeople stuff in parts of my vids. The HD footage I use really isn't available anywhere else. Thats why I capture it an I'm fully aware of the fact that when I use it, it will most likely be used by other peeps because its the best quality stuff I see on FB.

LOL...pretty much.

...and thats why I'm not being critcal. Its like a thief accusing a guy who took his stolen stuff a thief. LOL!!

No worries. As I said in the other thread, its just a different style. No Biggy.

I also use other poeople stuff in parts of my vids. The HD footage I use really isn't available anywhere else. Thats why I capture it an I'm fully aware of the fact that when I use it, it will most likely be used by other peeps because its the best quality stuff I see on FB.

You should try to get your hands on Adobe AE, for title sequences or credits.

LOL...pretty much.

You should try to get your hands on Adobe AE, for title sequences or credits.

I'm trying to get the entire Adobe package (Premiere, Photoshop, Acrobat, EVERYTHING). I have a guy who might be able to get it for me, but I have to wait.

Loved the video! Great job.

(The horizontal white lines make it really hard to see the video if you expand it, even at 720 BTW)
This is Marvin's video with a different beat and cheaply edited.

You should watermark the stuff you personally pull at the least. It will deter people from using your clips.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You should watermark the stuff you personally pull at the least. It will deter people from using your clips.

Sure I took the "NFL" footage, I didn't use anything he added (which wasn't much) to the video I cheaply edited in iMovie and Adobe After Effects. Thanks for your input tho.

Sure I took the "NFL" footage, I didn't use anything he added (which wasn't much) to the video I cheaply edited in iMovie and Adobe After Effects. Thanks for your input tho.

way behind

[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Feb 2, 2011 at 18:06:55 ]

nice video marvin49 i mean baybreaker
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
nice video marvin49 i mean baybreaker

serious man love man..chills like its cold..gotta watch it again thanks man
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Loved the video! Great job.

(The horizontal white lines make it really hard to see the video if you expand it, even at 720 BTW)

I'm not a fan of those lines.

LOL....nice little passive aggressive shot there.

Not using a ton of effects is INTENTIONAL. I, for one, am not looking for vids with a bunch of strobes, 3D ripples, and the look of blinders through the entire thing (see, I can be passive aggressive too).

I (and alot of other people) just want to see the PLAYS.

Seriously tho, its not "MY" footage to begin with. Yes, I did spend HOURS AND HOURS capturing it (an entire NFL season in fact), converting it (raw HD format to WMV...about 5 minutes for 60 seconds of video), cropping and zooming it (zooming in because its not always easy to make out Patrick in a non-replay) and editing it (and you did use alot of my edit. Don't deny it, I made the damn thing), but in the end all the footage is property of the NFL and they could shut me down in a second if they wanted to.

I'll be honest, it does kinda bother me that someone takes all that work, adds a few flashy lights and calls it there own version with "umph", but the reality is that everyone has different taste and if they don't like the way I did mine its totally within their right to pull mine ad play with it.

I actually pulled alot of stuff for my upcoming Gore vid (which I hope to put up tomorrow), so I can't really stand on a soapbox here (although its only a portion of the vid, not the ENTIRE CONTENT. I will also give them credit for being the source material on Youtube).

Anyway, PEACE.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 2, 2011 at 20:39:44 ]
Share 49ersWebzone