LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

Patrick Willis - Passion 4 the Game (video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Love.

Where would we be without 52?
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What program did you use to put it all together?
Originally posted by ace49ers:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What program did you use to put it all together?

Thanks, but it isn't hard to get excited about a highlight reel of a player on your favorite team. I used a little bit of AE, iMovie, and a lot of PAZAZZ!
Willis is my favorite player in the league. I can't wait until we starting winning games and Willis can get the respect he deserves. I know he has been selected to pro bowls/all pros but on a winning team this guy would be DPOY consideration.
Willis is basically our version of Ronnie Lott. For all us Niners that never got to see how hard Ronnie Lott used to knock people out, at least we have this beast in Patrick Willis.

Now all we need is a QB
Willis is basically our version of Ronnie Lott. For all us Niners that never got to see how hard Ronnie Lott used to knock people out, at least we have this beast in Patrick Willis.

Now all we need is a QB
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Offense and secondary better hurry up and stop wasting this guys prime.
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Offense and secondary better hurry up and stop wasting this guys prime.

At least we have some time for Willis who is young and will be a prime player for a while. Sadly a player like Frank Gore is nearing the end of his prime and if we don't win now it may be too late for him.

Originally posted by Sims84:
Sweet, first day with internet at the new house, and this is the 1st post/video I get to see in the morn'.

Awesome
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Sims84:

great job
why does no one put in that play against the raiders where he tackled bush with his own guard? best play of the season.
is that marvin49's Video with a beat?
Share 49ersWebzone