There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What do we do with lawson!

Von Miller would be nice, but we're gunna draft in the secondary and we'll be forced to resign Lawson...I hope for a small 2 yr deal.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I’ll tell you what…you and I should really watch this Superbowl closely for the “other OLB” on both teams to see how they are utilized in their 3-4’s to get a better idea of how our current personnel (leaving or not) would fit in. I’ll be as objective as possible. Deal?

2) Deal! Though, it's hard to avoid watching Raji... he takes up 3/4 of the screen.

I think I'm going to note a play-by-play of the front 7? Hmmm...
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
I’ll tell you what…you and I should really watch this Superbowl closely for the “other OLB” on both teams to see how they are utilized in their 3-4’s to get a better idea of how our current personnel (leaving or not) would fit in. I’ll be as objective as possible. Deal?

2) Deal! Though, it's hard to avoid watching Raji... he takes up 3/4 of the screen.

Awesome! This will make good discussion!

Clay Matthews was playing a totally different role than normal, though....

That makes is hard for a one game assessment.

I still think I'm right after watching that game, though.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Awesome! This will make good discussion!

Clay Matthews was playing a totally different role than normal, though....

That makes is hard for a one game assessment.

I still think I'm right after watching that game, though.
Capers' use of LBs in this game was very good despite the fact they were getting caught inside on runs that got bounced outside. Capers moved people around and confused the Steeler offense. Having Matthews spy Ben was a game changer in the second half.
Is....i....is this a question or......

I WISH THAT WE COULD KEEP HIM, but that 40 time, that height, speed, ....he's gonna go to the highest bidder.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Lawson is very very Fail at Pass Rusher and Fail to tackle other RB! We need him must at Pass Rusher and Tackle.. He can run cover the TE for sometime.. If he is most run cover the TE or RB.. Please we don't need him to run cover too much.. its not good!

We Need a Safety must cover the TE Or WR or RB because SS or FS can defense around.. OLB is must Pass Rusher and Tackles for only that way.. OLB can run the cover the TE or RB sometime that is permit for okay sometime!

Dont like to be grammar police but wow.
Lawson's best fit in my opinion is chicago I think he would dominate with briggs and urlacher. They run a lot of coverage and there linebackers need to be able to run and chase ball carriers. perfect for lawson.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Lawson's best fit in my opinion is chicago I think he would dominate with briggs and urlacher. They run a lot of coverage and there linebackers need to be able to run and chase ball carriers. perfect for lawson.

Atlanta and NY Giants would be a good fit as well. He is from North Carolina. Being close to family and playing in that Atlanta defense behind John Abraham would be a very good fit. Atlanta has more potential than anyone, IMO.
hes a bum
Too many other holes to fill. The secondary has to get a total face lift and there a few other key positions to worry about. Give him a 2 year deal and fix other bigger holes first.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Too many other holes to fill. The secondary has to get a total face lift and there a few other key positions to worry about. Give him a 2 year deal and fix other bigger holes first.

Yeah, 2-3 yrs..deal would be ideal..
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Lawson is very very Fail at Pass Rusher and Fail to tackle other RB! We need him must at Pass Rusher and Tackle.. He can run cover the TE for sometime.. If he is most run cover the TE or RB.. Please we don't need him to run cover too much.. its not good!

We Need a Safety must cover the TE Or WR or RB because SS or FS can defense around.. OLB is must Pass Rusher and Tackles for only that way.. OLB can run the cover the TE or RB sometime that is permit for okay sometime!

Dont like to be grammar police but wow.
It's not nice to make fun of Jamacians.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Originally posted by wolfpack52:

Yeah, 2-3 yrs..deal would be ideal..

Hopefully he doesnt have a super agent that will clog the process because he has great combine numbers and will be great in the right system