LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

A thought about Joe Montana

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We all know that Montana threw 11 touchdowns and 0 interceptions during 4 super bowl victories. "WestCoast", a member of this forum, brought up the fact that Joe Montana outshined John Elway and Dan Marino in the Super Bowl. By the way, those 2 quarterbacks are in the Hall Of Fame.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
We all know that Montana threw 11 touchdowns and 0 interceptions during 4 super bowl victories. "WestCoast", a member of this forum, brought up the fact that Joe Montana outshined John Elway and Dan Marino in the Super Bowl. By the way, those 2 quarterbacks are in the Hall Of Fame.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Are you trying to convince a board full of 49ers fans that Joe Montana is better than Elway and Marino?

Uhh... well, if you're into easy victories, I guess more power too ya.
wtf r u talking about
Originally posted by RonMexico:
wtf r u talking about
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
wtf r u talking about

Posting + drinking = WTF
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
wtf r u talking about
A thought about Jerry Rice.... He was really good, No I mean like REALLY good. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by joeymac49s:
A thought about Jerry Rice.... He was really good, No I mean like REALLY good. What do you guys think?

Overrated. No commitment. Slow. Poor hands. No RAC.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Originally posted by English:

I think you may have stopped watching 49ers football say week 11 of the 1985 season?? Because Jerry Rice actually turned all that around believe it or not.
If anyone disagrees, let him step forward. I think this threads about to die.
Originally posted by English:

I think you may have stopped watching 49ers football say week 11 of the 1985 season?? Because Jerry Rice actually turned all that around believe it or not.

He was a bust. Ended up wasting his time fishing.
Share 49ersWebzone