There are 270 users in the forums

Harbaugh - "I believe that Alex Smith can be a winning QB"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Even if Alex were brought back, he WILL never win any open QB competition for the 49ers. Guarantee he couldn't beat out a rookie.

He didn't beat out Rattay
He didn't beat out Hill
He didn't beat out O'Sullivan

Plus, Harbaugh is bringing in a new system again for Alex to learn and everyone knows he suffers from some undetected mental retardation that prevents him from learning quickly.

He's career is over
The sky is falling! Woe is me! He's trying to destroy me!

Stop being dramatic, everyone. Go scream at your walls and not at each other. Remember, you've all had this conversation at least a thousand times already.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Stop being dramatic, everyone. Go scream at your walls and not at each other. Remember, you've all had this conversation at least a thousand times already.

If you haven't noticed, the only one overreacting is fakers23. I suggest you keep a look out for him. The guys is a supertroll.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

If you haven't noticed, the only one overreacting is fakers23. I suggest you keep a look out for him. The guys is a supertroll.

Takes one to know one... If I"m troll,what does that make all of Alex fans?

Originally posted by DesiDez:
Even if Alex were brought back, he WILL never win any open QB competition for the 49ers. Guarantee he couldn't beat out a rookie.

He didn't beat out Hill

Plus, Harbaugh is bringing in a new system again for Alex to learn and everyone knows he suffers from some undetected mental retardation that prevents him from learning quickly.

He's career is over

Remeber he doesn't have to beat them. Just have Harbaugh do what Dingleberry did... Name him the unquestioned starter. lol

[ Edited by fakers23 on Jan 29, 2011 at 14:15:27 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fakers23:

A fan of a player on their favorite football team?

I'm not an Alex Smith fan. I'm one of his biggest critics in Niner Talk. I just know when to act like a mature grown man and not be a drama queen and overreact over some coach's words.

Stop looking at everything black and white.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Alex Smith has gotten two coaches fired already

Harbaugh needs to be very very careful.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
I just threw up
Originally posted by Dino:
I just threw up

Be careful people on here think others are trolls. If they don't kiss Alex butt..
Originally posted by crzy:

Two coaches have gotten themselves fired, that Smith outlasted them is all the proof you need for that. The narrow minded guys just cannot see because they focus their personal feelings on Smith. I don't know if Smith is going to want to be here anymore, but if Harbaugh likes him and thinks he can put him in a situation to succeed, what makes you guys think you know more than him? The only thing it could be is pure arrogance or unmitigated ignorance.

I just threw up

Be careful people on here think others are trolls. If they don't kiss Alex butt..[/qu

you are an OTHER!

[ Edited by whiskywarlord on Jan 29, 2011 at 14:25:54 ]
Originally posted by DesiDez:

He didn't beat out Hill

He's career is over

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by crzy:

Two coaches have gotten themselves fired, that Smith outlasted them is all the proof you need for that. The narrow minded guys just cannot see because they focus their personal feelings on Smith. I don't know if Smith is going to want to be here anymore, but if Harbaugh likes him and thinks he can put him in a situation to succeed, what makes you guys think you know more than him? The only thing it could be is pure arrogance or unmitigated ignorance.

Alex had no part in those firings? Who was the QB under both? I mean I dislike Dingleberry,but can you honestly say if Shawn Hill was still here and starting the first 5 games this year. We still be 0 and 5?
I just threw up

Be careful people on here think others are trolls. If they don't kiss Alex butt..

Sure. I think that Alex Smith sucks, but I don't b***h and troll around here.
I just threw up

Sure. I think that Alex Smith sucks, but I don't b***h and troll around here.

It's not trolling speaking your mind... Sorry some can't take that I think Alex bites. tuff deal with it!
Share 49ersWebzone