There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did anybody text "BADFAN" to stadium security at any point this past season?

Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
LA Dodgers have a similar number, I used it from home during a Sunday Night game (called by Jon Miller and Joe Morgan) Sf @ LA... said Joe Morgan was hindering my experience.
He got fired... eventually.

You're a DODGER fan?
Originally posted by Faceless:
i was gonna say i woulda sued the s**t out of the eagles for that if i was them, but if that was me i would have grabbed that guy who was throwing snowballs in the row in front of them from point blank and turn his face into hamburger meat. b***h

you cant sue the Eagles because a bunch of random fans threw snowballs. that was way too many people to crack down on. they just had to remove them from the section and probably upgraded their seats somewhere else.

Philly sports probably has the roughest crowds anywhere. The Vet used to have a jail INSIDE the stadium because it was so bad. it didnt look like those Niner fans did anything wrong, but maybe they were taunting. who knows. or maybe a couple drunk guys started pelting them for no reason and everyone joined in.
I was at that game where philly decided they needed a jail in the stadium. It was a Monday night game where the 49ers kicked phillies butt. It was great, first few minutes of the game, Merton Hanks intercepted the phills. I knew to stay quiet, but deep inside I was screaming my butt off. The guy next to me (I didn't know him) wore a gold 49ers jacket. He was pelted with ketchup packets all game long. People lit off roman candles right in the stadium. These fans are the worst, but what can you expect from a bunch of redneck-hillbilly fans that have been soured for so many years, and never winning?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i texted "BADCOACHING" but didn't get a response

Everyone who did the wave should be locked in the Time-Out Shack™:

I read the ''report bad coaching'' post.

I was like '''huh?''
Nope, but still want to try it and see what happens lol
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You're a DODGER fan?

Screw Joe Mrogan, saw Montana and bill Walsh at a Warriors game, ran over at half time (I was 12). Montana literally ran at out at half to many kids asking for autographs, by the time I was there Morgan was sitting in Montana's seat. I asked for Walsh's autograph which he gave, then asked Morgan and he said no, then looked at security to usher me away. This is before he was a commentator and was just an old ball player, I thought he would appreciate that a young kid even knew who he was. To this day when I see Joe Morgan, "I be like F- Joe Morgan."
I dont have the cell service to text when I'm in the stadium.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
me either
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
me either

Same here. Not sure how they expect us to text anything.
I've had "badfan" texted about me for cheering too loud when smith threw that pass to crabs for the td last game. f**king b******t if you ask me.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You're a DODGER fan?

Screw Joe Mrogan, saw Montana and bill Walsh at a Warriors game, ran over at half time (I was 12). Montana literally ran at out at half to many kids asking for autographs, by the time I was there Morgan was sitting in Montana's seat. I asked for Walsh's autograph which he gave, then asked Morgan and he said no, then looked at security to usher me away. This is before he was a commentator and was just an old ball player, I thought he would appreciate that a young kid even knew who he was. To this day when I see Joe Morgan, "I be like F- Joe Morgan."

Phil Simms all but told me to go f**k myself in Jersey in '09, I didn't even want his picture or autograph the f**kin a*****e and it was just me and 2 other guys, it wasn't like a huge crowd rushed him or anything.

Now I be like "F- Phil Simms"
Originally posted by FaithInJH:
I've had "badfan" texted about me for cheering too loud when smith threw that pass to crabs for the td last game. f**king b******t if you ask me.

That's because you should be loud on defense not offense !