LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Patrick Willis named to AP All-Pro Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
I thought Ray Lewis is still the best in the game. Even Willis said so.

yea. Lewis is still up there IMO. Willis is close behind.

Ray Lewis hasnt been the best in a few years now. hes still really good, but Willis is the best MLB in the NFL now.

i remember after we started 0-5 certain people were calling Willis out, saying hes lost it, and we wouldnt be 0-5 if he was playing better.

oh wait....hes All-Pro again. whoops!
Originally posted by Niners99:

Ray Lewis hasnt been the best in a few years now. hes still really good, but Willis is the best MLB in the NFL now.

i remember after we started 0-5 certain people were calling Willis out, saying hes lost it, and we wouldnt be 0-5 if he was playing better.

Maybe so. But Ray Lewis' name still is the first in my mind when I hear "Best Linebacker in the league." With Willis definitely at no. 2

I can't wait for the 49ers vs Ravens game next season. You can bet this will be one of the storylines.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by iSatOnACrabtree:
Originally posted by susweel:
Lets trade him for Palmer.

]

This pic always makes me lol. He looks like he's made of wax.
defs top LB imo
Originally posted by Niners99:

Maybe so. But Ray Lewis' name still is the first in my mind when I hear "Best Linebacker in the league." With Willis definitely at no. 2

I can't wait for the 49ers vs Ravens game next season. You can bet this will be one of the storylines.

Willis is just being humble when he says Ray Lewis is the best. But everyone knows Willis is the best MLB in the league hands down.
Originally posted by pelos21:

]

This pic always makes me lol. He looks like he's made of wax.

Trade for Caleb Hanie
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I think he was a good LB this year, not great though.

If 153 tackles, 6 sacks and 2 forced fumbles is just good, I don't know what to say. Far as I'm concerned and most of the league, those are great numbers.
Soon to be on the all decade team.

Ray Lewis had the benefit of surrounding talent on defense and coaching to blaze his trail.

Willis would be even better if he had a real NT in front of him. Teams were able to key on him this year.

I also imagine his stats as a 4-3 MLB would be off the charts

Willis = amazing MLB
good to see P.Willie get some love even on a down year.I just wish ppl would give VD the same love smh
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I think he was a good LB this year, not great though.

If 153 tackles, 6 sacks and 2 forced fumbles is just good, I don't know what to say. Far as I'm concerned and most of the league, those are great numbers.

6 sacks is the most in the league at the position, I believe.
lol @ down year. I hate when people base someone's season strictly off stats instead of what they see on the field but if you've never played football or learned the game through Madden, I guess you wouldn't know that anyway. He put up excellent numbers despite being game planned for, and the D-line (minus Justin Smith) playing worse this year than last year.

[img=] lol

PWILLIS! The Man, The Myth, The Legend...

[img=]

Congrats!
Share 49ersWebzone