LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

I don't think so guys. link
SI_PeterKing: No "Hard Knocks" this year. I repeat: No "Hard Knocks."
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
Atlanta Falcons have been offered the starring role in this season's version of Hard Knocks. Team not usually announced until May.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/21/falcons-pass-on-hard-knocks/

FALCONS TURN IT DOWN!!!!!!
didn't knock hard, lol
I am a big fan of HBO's Hard Knocks. I watch it regardless of the team because the stories and players usually end up being very compelling and interesting...except maybe the Dolphins. That season seemed forced and stale.

I've never really wished the 49ers to participate...but how perfect would it have been this particular off-season?!?!

With the stacked roster we have with players fighting at every position, the intriguing young players (Tank, Lattimore, Lynch, Gabbert, etc), the team looking to avenge a late playoff loss to a hated rival, and the two ongoing hold-outs. This would have been an amazing year to do it and would have had all of us glued to the broadcasts.

Eh, wishful thinking.
We have a hard enough time stayin out of the news as it is... We don't need extra press. Give that to th cowboys or another attention whor3 team.
NEVER!

Anything that takes away from focus is detrimental.

Put the Rams on w/Sam or the Seahawks w/Sherman would be fine.
I would like it! But if it's a distraction than no way. We are too close now.
If we didn't have a veteran club I would also say no way. Just thinking this would have been an awesome off-season to get the inside view only Hard Knocks gives you.

Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
If we didn't have a veteran club I would also say no way. Just thinking this would have been an awesome off-season to get the inside view only Hard Knocks gives you.

Nah ..pass
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I would, I can't get enough coverage of the SF 49ers.
Only after winning a Super Bowl please.
Vito Corleone in the Godfather....." Never tell people outside of the family what you are thinking " Damn straight !
as a fan yeah i'd like to see it, but i also know who our coach is and the chance that it actually does happen
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 7, 2014 at 10:24 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone