There are 230 users in the forums

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Looks like the broncos also turned them down, I wonder if the niners are even being considered, .
this would make me so happy if the Niners got hard knocks
I think it will be the Atlanta Falcons.
Do we really want to expose the general public to another year of Alex butt kissing? Let's try and retain some dignity and pride. Our GM doesn't have the sack to actually go out and do something positive... why expose that to the masses?
lets see. new coach with an imagine to fulfill, a QB trying to win the world over, a VERY respected runningback, and a diva reciever. Add 2 freaks in willis and vernon and potentially taylor mays..and you have a very VERY interesting core of players to watch. hell if i wasnt a die hard niner fan, i'd tune in just to watch willis/gore/davis!
no to reality TV show re-9er's, keep the team focused on foosball,
Lions, Bucs, and Broncos turn it down... I wonder who's next in line?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/21/lions-join-bucs-broncos-in-turning-down-hbos-hard-knocks/
Originally posted by DANADA:
this would make me so happy if the Niners got hard knocks

One of my best friends is a Cowboy fan. We were having one of our daily arguments about our teams and I mentioned that we were prob gonna be on Hard Knocks. He said, "Well if you do, they'll call it Hard Cocks!".
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
I think it will be the Atlanta Falcons.

Them or the Iggles.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Absolutely.

• titan
  • Veteran
YES! Eventually when we have enough continuity, vets and leadership on the team. I think if we did it now we would crumble.
I would love to see my teams daily operations, anyone saying no is not a true fan. As much time and money I spend following my 49ers, it would be the ultimate treat to see them at the type of access that Hard Knocks allowed. Maybe this will also help get us familiar with the new coaching staff and new rookies. I would love this man, I hope we get it. If these guys can't handle a camera around them every now and then, we need to gut the team an start over anyway. Part of being a winning teams means being in the spotlight, if we can't handle hardknocks for a few weeks then thats plain sad.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I would love to see my teams daily operations, anyone saying no is not a true fan. As much time and money I spend following my 49ers, it would be the ultimate treat to see them at the type of access that Hard Knocks allowed. Maybe this will also help get us familiar with the new coaching staff and new rookies. I would love this man, I hope we get it. If these guys can't handle a camera around them every now and then, we need to gut the team an start over anyway. Part of being a winning teams means being in the spotlight, if we can't handle hardknocks for a few weeks then thats plain sad.

i just dont like exposing our team especially since we have a new system and new coach
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

i just dont like exposing our team especially since we have a new system and new coach

I get the impression that neither does Harbaugh, he seems pretty sly and has a silver tongue. Those types of people are great poker players. He is going to want to keep his cards to himself, and rely heavily on the game of deception.
[ Edited by skynet907 on May 22, 2011 at 6:51 PM ]
bring it
Share 49ersWebzone