LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Originally posted by Youngone:
Don't the Bucs have a hard time even selling out their games? Why would people watch them on Hard Knocks?

This will prolly help them sell tickets...it turned rex ryan into a celebrity, personally glad its not the niners, thats the kinda stuff im sure singletary woulda been all over, im not fans of coaches who want the spotlight, harbaugh is all business and what we need right now
eh the only reason im against it is the fact that the whole coaching staff is new. Other than that, you guys are overblowing the whole 'distraction' thing. Why do you watch football?? For entertainment. A show about the 49ers = more entertainment
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to see them on HBO.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
eh the only reason im against it is the fact that the whole coaching staff is new. Other than that, you guys are overblowing the whole 'distraction' thing. Why do you watch football?? For entertainment. A show about the 49ers = more entertainment

I think that sums it up pretty nicely.

I would LOVE to be able to watch behind the scenes footage of the Niner offseason.

But this offseason is challenging enough, with the lockout and all the coaching turn over.

Hopefully, things will go fairly well this season and we'll be a hot pick for next years Hard Knocks, when our system is in place and the lockout is over.
Bucs decline invite to be on hard knocks

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/05/16/bucs-hard-knocks.ap/index.html?eref=sihp
yes and no

yes cause it would be cool to see them in TC

no because it kinda exposes them
It would be sweet to have them on that show but I think it'll be a distraction. Hope they get on the show in the future though.
What is Hard Knocks going to film? Empty practice fields? Empty meeting rooms?
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Yes
With a new coach, new schemes, and the team in transition for the next 2-3 seasons, I'd say the Niners' plate is plenty full without letting a bunch of cameras behind the scenes.

• BMHo
  • Veteran
I think enough NFL players get the spotlight and suck. I don't need the Niners sucking more...

Example: Chad Ochocinco, TO, the Dallas Cowboys.
Hell no, we need to be more established first. Dont wanna see any of the action this year. I wanna be surprised by a super bowl run. lol
It would be awesome to see them on hard Knocks. Why would anybody be against it? It would help the team out more than hurt it.

Im all for seeing more niners on tv and getting my fix.
No. Distraction. We don't need any of those, we've had enough nonsense the past few years already.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
What is Hard Knocks going to film? Empty practice fields? Empty meeting rooms?

Charles Haley jacking off during team meetings.
Share 49ersWebzone