LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 153 users in the forums

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Lockout:
I don't have HBO so I don't care.

yeah...Toilet Cleaner professionals usually can't afford the premium channels.

Ooooooh, and who might you be ????

another one of my PBM fans

Still don't understand what PBM is...Can anyone explain?

Sure

So how you know I clean toilets ??

It was a joke, Rainman....

I thought they only pick teams that go somewhere for camp.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Ooooooh, and who might you be ????

another one of my PBM fans

Still don't understand what PBM is...Can anyone explain?

Sure

So how you know I clean toilets ??

It was a joke, Rainman....

But I really do clean toilets.
Selfishly, I do. But really it'd be a huge distraction, especially with a likely shortened offseason, and I'd rather let Jim play his cards close to the vest.

Not to contribute to the further degeneration of this thread but....what is a Toilet Cleaner professional? Does he sell toilet cleaning products? Run a janitorial services company? And furthermore jobs where you have to deal with other peoples sh*t all day usually pay pretty well. Sorry Mods, dealing with all of us isn't one of those well paying jobs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:

Not to contribute to the further degeneration of this thread but....what is a Toilet Cleaner professional? Does he sell toilet cleaning products? Run a janitorial services company? And furthermore jobs where you have to deal with other peoples sh*t all day usually pay pretty well. Sorry Mods, dealing with all of us isn't one of those well paying jobs.

He's just so rich and wealthy that he feels its necessary to put my poor ass into my place because I can't afford HBO.

He's just so rich and wealthy that he feels its necessary to put my poor ass into my place because I can't afford HBO.

What a heartless prick. It is because of people like him that we live in a world with AIDS, tsunamis, war, famine and a football team that has sucked for nine years.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fakers23:
Couldn't it get boring fast? I mean other then Harbaugh, QB spot (possible love/hate for Alex by fans)... What other story could HBO have with them? I love the 49ers,but thier not made for TV this year..

Hmmm let's see....Gore's recovery, Vernon Davis' continued maturity and leadership, Patrick Willis being Patrick Willis, Crabtree's "persona"....Need I go on?

Battles at the safety/corner spots....I mean really....There is alot that fans would love to see.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JD81:
Couldn't it get boring fast? I mean other then Harbaugh, QB spot (possible love/hate for Alex by fans)... What other story could HBO have with them? I love the 49ers,but thier not made for TV this year..

Hmmm let's see....Gore's recovery, Vernon Davis' continued maturity and leadership, Patrick Willis being Patrick Willis, Crabtree's "persona"....Need I go on?

Battles at the safety/corner spots....I mean really....There is alot that fans would love to see.

And they can also have a "find the rat" contest.

And just imagine if we get Newton, it will be the perfect beginning to his meteoric rise to icon status and celebrity fame. I wonder if he knows how to mix up some purple drank?

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
No, it's just a distraction.
In the future sure, but I don't think that now is the right time.

And just imagine if we get Newton, it will be the perfect beginning to his meteoric rise to icon status and celebrity fame. I wonder if he knows how to mix up some purple drank?

Nice in theory,but I doubt we draft Netwon.. Would thier be the same buzz for Ponder,Dalton,or Kap?
I say no, because it can be a distraction and devisive. Things get blown out of proportion on TV. If someone gets embarrassed on tv by another, it'll just make it worst as it was magniied by the media.
I would say after we had a year under JH, go for it.
Share 49ersWebzone