There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

Would you like to see the 49ers on "Hard Knocks"?

I'd love to see it one day! Jim Harbaugh, his staff, and this team would be great on "Hard Knocks." What do you guys think?

49ers being floated for HBO reality show
[ Edited by PTulini on Mar 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM ]
Maybe after we had a couple of winning seasons under our belt. I don't want the show turning into a comedy.
hell yea and we might have a chance if we land a promo qb! Wit the hype harbaugh is bringing...but the jets are likely to be repeated as the hard knock team a again id guess
Oh yeah
No we have been overrated the past few years. If we are gonna do something, we need to fly under the radar and not let these young bucks have the distraction.
No, it's just a distraction.
Jets or Cowboys can do stuff like Hard Knocks or training camp stuff. This team has to learn how to put one foot in front of the other. We were 6 - 10 with the best talent in the NFC WEST. Lets not have distractions right now.
You need to accomplish something before you can be exploited at this elite level.
This year? No. We need every advantage, and playing the under dog card as long as we can will help a lot.

I read some where here that the 9ers would go Patriots style with the media, so hopefully this stays true while the team rebuilds.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
This year? No. We need every advantage, and playing the under dog card as long as we can will help a lot.

I read some where here that the 9ers would go Patriots style with the media, so hopefully this stays true while the team rebuilds.

Agree
Of course I wanna see it. Everyone wants to know their team better. It certainly hasn't hurt the Jets, right?

Still, they're not a high profile enough team to get that treatment.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
No, it's just a distraction.

Agreed. And our team isn't disciplined enough for that spotlight. Let some other team waste their camp being tv stars. We have real work to do.

I'd love to see it as a Niners fan, but I'd rather the team not be distracted.
  • buck
  • Veteran
No frigging way!!!!

This tam needs to focus on one thing--winning games and nothing else.
ya but only after we reach dynasty status again.
Originally posted by buck:
No frigging way!!!!

This tam needs to focus on one thing--winning games and nothing else.

Well the Jets were on there this year and look at them now.