There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why is Harbaugh not going to the Senior Bowl?

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by boast:
SD souring on Harbaugh?!?!

well that was quick!

I like Harbaugh. But this decision is curious. Baalke blocking him from going?... It makes zero sense not to have the best QB evaluator there. He needs to be there period. We need a QB and Harbaugh needs to be there.

You claim that you do not have blind faith.

You have no idea why the decision was made, yet you decide to cast it in a negative light.

So, you do believe in blind hate.

This is called hypocrisy.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Harbaugh doesn't owe me an explanation, but hey that's just me. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

It doesn't appear so on this decision. I want the best QB evaluator there for the 49ers. And he's not there...

Blind faith doesn't work with me.

It's not about what you want, SD, that's what you have to realize. Just because it's not to your liking doesn't mean it's incorrect. Let the PROs handle the Pro stuff.
It's simple! Harbaugh will not only coach this year, but will also be our Quarterback! Baalke already confirmed this during a radio interview!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by boast:
SD souring on Harbaugh?!?!

well that was quick!

I like Harbaugh. But this decision is curious. Baalke blocking him from going?... It makes zero sense not to have the best QB evaluator there. He needs to be there period. We need a QB and Harbaugh needs to be there.

You claim that you do not have blind faith.

You have no idea why the decision was made, yet you decide to cast it in a negative light.

So, you do believe in blind hate.

This is called hypocrisy.

It was a guess. That's why there is a "?".... But there is no reason for him not to be there. None. Take his damn laptop and plug in the DVD's and watch the film while he is at the Senior Bowl. We learned from President Obama that important people should be "able to do more than one thing at a time."
Baalke 'blocking him from going'? That's pure speculation, and extremely unlikely.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Harbaugh doesn't owe me an explanation, but hey that's just me. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

It doesn't appear so on this decision. I want the best QB evaluator there for the 49ers. And he's not there...

It's not about what you want, SD, that's what you have to realize. Just because it's not to your liking doesn't mean it's incorrect. Let the PROs handle the Pro stuff.

It's unheard of and unprecidented in modern times for a HC with a team that doesn't have their QB of the future to not be there. There is just no reason for it. It's absurd.
I'd guess that most likely Harbaugh already knows who he wants out of the draft-eligible QB's, and an all-star game with it's simple play scheme isn't going to change his mind.

It's unheard of and unprecidented in modern times for a HC with a team that doesn't have their QB of the future to not be there. There is just no reason for it. It's absurd.

Unprecedented? I'd like to see a link or at least a good effort cut and paste.
didnt we coach the senior bowl for two years straight?

wtf did we get after that
Maybe harbaugh hates seniors.
maybe cause he knows the best player decided to stay at stanford
Originally posted by ads_2006:

We had NoWin and Scot Drunk. I was hoping for a more professional experience this time...

Unprecedented? I'd like to see a link or at least a good effort cut and paste.

Show me the teams that don't have a QB and haven't had one for almost a decade and the HC isn't there... He should be there. Why can't he? He can take his laptop and film DVD's and do it in his hotel room at night.

We had NoWin and Scot Drunk. I was hoping for a more professional experience this time...

Just give them a chance and lets see what happens..
maybe cause he knows the best player decided to stay at stanford

That player is not in the draft. And we are picking for this year and we have no QB. We can't disregard an entire draft year because it doesn't have the players you think you want.