There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers hire Brad Seely as ST Coordinator!

Do the Niners now have more or less assistant coaches than last year? I'm thinking more and if so Jed Yorks "money is no object" statement, might reflect more on quality/quantity of assistant coaches and the freedom of Harbaugh to get whoever it took regardless of money to fill out a top notch staff.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke keeping options open regarding Alex Smith, who is a free agent.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
  • dj43
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,155
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke keeping options open regarding Alex Smith, who is a free agent.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why so upset? We have had about a dozen threads both in NT and FA that clearly show there just are no (ZERO) options out there that will not cost AT LEAST a #2 draft pick for a guy that is either past the mid-point of his career or is very unproven.

If we have all learned that, we can be CERTAIN that Baalke/Harbaugh have already seen it. Love him or hate him, he is the best option, IF he is even willing to come back.

If I were Alex, I would love to be coached by Jim Harbaugh, even if that meant listening to some boos initially.
I am liking the group of coaches Harbaugh has recruited.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke keeping options open regarding Alex Smith, who is a free agent.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why so upset? We have had about a dozen threads both in NT and FA that clearly show there just are no (ZERO) options out there that will not cost AT LEAST a #2 draft pick for a guy that is either past the mid-point of his career or is very unproven.

If we have all learned that, we can be CERTAIN that Baalke/Harbaugh have already seen it. Love him or hate him, he is the best option, IF he is even willing to come back.

If I were Alex, I would love to be coached by Jim Harbaugh, even if that meant listening to some boos initially.

Maybe because he's a failure. 6 years of losing tell fans that.. Not pad stats in losses..
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,123
Originally posted by CrunchE:
Do the Niners now have more or less assistant coaches than last year? I'm thinking more and if so Jed Yorks "money is no object" statement, might reflect more on quality/quantity of assistant coaches and the freedom of Harbaugh to get whoever it took regardless of money to fill out a top notch staff.

Depends on the future hires. Right now, no, they have less.

Last year, they had two WR coaches, two LB coaches, two DB coaches, and a bunch of assistant coaches.

Now we are down to one WR coach, one LB coach, one DB coach, and a select number of assistant coaches.
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Harbaugh and GM Trent Baalke keeping options open regarding Alex Smith, who is a free agent.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why so upset? We have had about a dozen threads both in NT and FA that clearly show there just are no (ZERO) options out there that will not cost AT LEAST a #2 draft pick for a guy that is either past the mid-point of his career or is very unproven.

If we have all learned that, we can be CERTAIN that Baalke/Harbaugh have already seen it. Love him or hate him, he is the best option, IF he is even willing to come back.

If I were Alex, I would love to be coached by Jim Harbaugh, even if that meant listening to some boos initially.

Maybe because he's a failure. 6 years of losing tell fans that.. Not pad stats in losses..

troll....
F*CK Ya great signing. great atmosphere in the niner gold mine
Hmmm... so you think Seely will keep 'crazy eyes' around as his ST assistant?

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hmmm... so you think Seely will keep 'crazy eyes' around as his ST assistant?


who dat?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hmmm... so you think Seely will keep 'crazy eyes' around as his ST assistant?


who dat?

crack addict
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hmmm... so you think Seely will keep 'crazy eyes' around as his ST assistant?


who dat?

Fans worried about Alex coming back should relax...just look at the coaching staff Harbaugh has assembled. Tell you what...that's some staff...loaded with experience and some among the best in the NFL. I'm confident Harbaugh will be as thorough and insightful evaluating players and his options to upgrade positions. This off-season is going to be pretty remarkable in a lot of ways...so, strap in folks, it promises to be quite a ride.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Fans worried about Alex coming back should relax...just look at the coaching staff Harbaugh has assembled. Tell you what...that's some staff...loaded with experience and some among the best in the NFL. I'm confident Harbaugh will be as thorough and insightful evaluating players and his options to upgrade positions. This off-season is going to be pretty remarkable in a lot of ways...so, strap in folks, it promises to be quite a ride.

IN HARBAUGH I TRUST!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Fans worried about Alex coming back should relax...just look at the coaching staff Harbaugh has assembled. Tell you what...that's some staff...loaded with experience and some among the best in the NFL. I'm confident Harbaugh will be as thorough and insightful evaluating players and his options to upgrade positions. This off-season is going to be pretty remarkable in a lot of ways...so, strap in folks, it promises to be quite a ride.

IN HARBAUGH I TRUST!